• Tweets

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 160 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf

Swift Advances. Secured Loan Charges reclaim

overdone
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4881 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please guys ...with all your singing I can't keep adding to my list: All account holders, please find the numbers..the pictures building, lets keep it going...

A call to all Swift Account holders for information:

Can you please tell us which bank account you pay your Swift payments into?

To protect the site we ONLY want the last 4 digits of the sort code and the last 4 digits of the account number

Which Bank:

sort code: xx 1234

Account : xxxxx1234

Please find out from your direct debit payments or your bank statements and post them here....tick tock....:D

Thanks

With regard to Swifts term relating to tranfer of their rights.......Attached to Swifts 2nd witness statement made by Mr Mark White were copies of other lenders agreements that Swift used in their Defence "orations"

in there terms was the term that stated this " We may transfer some or all our rights under this agreement to another person"

This is what Swifts should have stated...IF they wanted to keep hold of any part of their rights BUT it doesn't adding weight to my argument that when they transferred/sold our agreements to Kestrel they transferred/sold all of them relinquished the right to sue. Only one teeny weeny argument I will be using on 3rd Dec, if accepted then this will have a severe impact on all of your claims and defences............I believe I can argue this point athough a small one in my case and have it accepted..one good reason is that Swift themselves submitted it as part of their claim ...."anything good for the goose is good for the gander" so to speak.

Something for sparkle to reprt back to the hierarchy!!!!!!

sparkie

Edited by Sparkie1723

I think these rabbits are riddled to their core with "Maximus extortionatus atrocius"

Who is at risk?

All rabbits and birds ,whether wild or domestic are at risk.

How is it spread

Maximus extortionatus atrocius is typically spread by blood sucking parasites and in particular the robbing barsteward flea, Spinelessbackbonelisyllus cunning caaantulis. This flea is frequently found on wild birds and transmission in the absence of third charge unregulated agreements is unusual,.

Signs and symptoms

The incubation period varies depending on the strain and its virulence and is typically at least 2 weeks after signing.

Accompanying the classic bulging pockets and bank balances that most of us associate with Maximus extortionatus atrocius, are localised swellings around the head, face, ears, lips, anus and genitalia.

Severe swellings can lead to blindness and distortion around the face within a day or so of the onset of symptoms, leading to difficulty with feeding and drinking.

Progress of the disease may be slower in well paid for legal eagles and recovery is sometimes possible with the intensive grinding of individuals down at county court level.

However, Maximus extortionatus atrocius can be a very protracted and profoundly unpleasant disease and possession is generally recommended.

Management of Maximus extortionatus atrocius

There is no specific treatment for the virus and any treatment offered is merely supportive through counselling at very expensive rates. Treatment is occasionally contemplated but would not usually be recommended for rabbits with the full-blown disease since affected individuals suffer dreadfully, have a low chance of survival and they remain a source of infection for other rabbits.

good morning you lazy lot.. spoke to the lads they were on irish coffee from what I gathered nutters cant wait till tomorrow to see how soon they can beat these bustards

sparkle they told me to tell Tony to give them a ring when he comes back on wednesday lol

their barrister will get an eyeful tomorow when the lads whisper in his ear what they have had all along lol and thats only their barrister, last time they met, he said they knew more than he would ever know,

this will wipe the smirk of that low life of a specky bustard for you doc.

your next time you met your match

lol game on lads enjoy yourself:D

pick up a penquin two systems for the price of one:?:

Please guys ...with all your singing I can't keep adding to my list: All account holders, please find the numbers..the pictures building, lets keep it going...

keep er lit ya girl ya :lol:

sorry no show tonight folks sparkie bedded down for the night

What's the difference between wee Swifties and London Pigeons?

The Pigeons are still capable of making deposits on new BMW's

Hi PKelly

It's good to hear the Irish lads are in fine fettle. I have a friend who knows them both very well and he has nothing but great things to say about them.

He tells me that they are two very sound,pleasent and intelligent fellas, and no one could pull the wool over their eyes when it comes to the ins and outs of the law.

However he does assure me that he wouldn't like to go home short changed to them, as they are a mighty force to be reckoned with.

Lets just say I'm glad I'm not up against them, unlike some of the arcadia bunch.....!!!!

they said they cant understand what all the fuss is about

honest rang them this morning they were sitting down to a good ulster fry, but they were slightly down they had run out of sausages lol

its unbelievable I once saw a sar from one of them it was a joke

something in it was about sausages, being more important than their house, lol even way back then they were taking the **** out of swifties unbelievable :lol:

dont forget this folks :cool:

Have now amended my Defence (6th Time) had it looked over by a retired ( VERY Clever person) who commented ...with a sensible Judge it could pose problems for Swift.

I will be asking for a stay until after the N.Ireland High Court case which contains 80% of my submissions and claims.

sparkie

Fingers crossed for our NI friends today.

Sparkie hope all goes well for you too mate.

This company must be stopped from opperating in the way they do, for me there actions has caused tremendouse carnage.

Good luck, I will be popping in and out to see what develops.

he he who`s panicking now

assets recovery will have a field day when they get this stuff from the lads

wonder will the judge pass it on today if their barrister gives it to them he know very little abot it himself

they cant wait like last time they were told not to bother turning up but they were there even the day before lol

caught swiftie sol out :lol:

Edited by pkelly

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4881 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks