Delfi101 vs Optima, Mercers and Barclays **WON**

Delfi101
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5378 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The Original (long) thread for this is here for reference.

This is one of 3 fights that I'm facing and it deserved to be split from the huge thread that it initially belonged to as I think is now an item that stands alone.

Spoiler: We're at the point of Witness Statements being exchanged with an invalid Default Agreement and a rubbish Application Form (aka credit agreement).

I'll post new stuff here regarding this case.

D

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same ere then sent me a guarenteed acceptance your card is waiting to post letter this morning. Could not help but laugh at them dont know why.

Oh and BTW it was a application from that said it was a cca, No apr etc and it said cca under the cca 1974 act.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

If you have probs with BC then I suggest you read the original thread ... it'll take you through what happens from my perspective.

A word of warning though ... it's a long thread ... you will need supplies and comfort breaks.

D

Witness Statement supplied on time and guess what Optima haven't managed to do.

At every stage they're trying to obstruct the proper process.

D

are you overly surprised?

next you will be receiving a letter i reckon from Berkleys saying that they have pulled the case out from under Optima and sent it to some other sols, someone like M,A,B

then they will most likely do as they did with Viano

and run away after seeking instruction from a Barrister

only run Paul. I at least thought the private jet would turn up.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 4 weeks later...

Well folks, I have some news.

Bloody good news.

Barclays took this in house (away from the rubbish that call themselves Optimistic) and got quite nasty. They tried to heavily rely on Rankine but in the face of a very strong defence they've bottled it

Case discontinued. We win!

This is in no small part due to Paul's considerable help behind the scenes. Thanks mate! There's a lot of stuff that needs to be kept private here.

If you need any help with this lot in future, please bear in mind that I've been through the whole thing now and CAN and WILL help.

Now to get that default removed and pile on the pain any way I can.:) This lot did their level best to break me and I haven't forgotten that.

Thanks again for your support folks.

I'm absolutely delighted.

D

Excellent news. :D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Oh and can a mod please change the title of this thread to something more appropriate? ... ta!

Already done my friend, already done

Congratulations on the result mate, not unsurprised might i add, as they never had a chance of winning this one, still its nice to stick one up them;)

2 more to go. One vs HFC ... same thing really. And one vs First Crudit regarding the sister account of this one. Same evidence, same approach. Poor old First Crudit (not).

D

That'll be easy mate, a copy of the letter you emailed me sent to festering crud and that should do the trick:D

Well done!!!! I might be back for abit of advice if that's OK - Optima have just started on me....Nothing spectacular yet but the threats have begun...

Well done again and good luck with the rest...

:)** Any opinion expressed by me is given with the best intentions - But I could be wrong so bear that in mind**:)

Missed Call Checker - http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Calls.aspx/077/m

I can only advise on the basis of what was said and done but please ask away. I'm no legal expert.

I stood up to these 's because I can't stand bullies. The good people here propped me up and, without their help, I'd probably have given up well before this point.

This has given me tremendous confidence in my ability to deal with the other 2 cases and be less hassle for Paul et al from now on. I know what to expect now and how to put the various required documents together. Sure, I'll still need some advice (mostly in checking what I've done) but none of it is new.

I can probably help with the basics so ask away.

The most important thing to remember is that they rely on intimidation.

D

• Haha 1

I'm not too worried yet - They have just started with the"may" and "could" letters - Nothing saying they will....

I'm going to send them a letter off next week but I'm not sure I'll get much out of them...But again, I'm glad you took them on - They really do need a big kick in the pants...:D

Well done matey...

:)** Any opinion expressed by me is given with the best intentions - But I could be wrong so bear that in mind**:)

Missed Call Checker - http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Calls.aspx/077/m

Nice one.