Bog

Download PPI Calculator HERE (Single Premium PPI)

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2430 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

updates 2012

use these:

Hi DaveB.

These are the latest one's.................... .....

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/286114-latest-spreadsheets-ppi-claims-and-charges-claims-dec-2011/

Regards.

Scott.

• Haha 1

------------------------------------------------------------

First Direct - Refund of Bank Charges...... **WON** (Offered full amount of £5200 2 days before court)

Amex - Refund of charges..... **WON** (£330 refunded without much fight)

First Plus PPI - **WON** (Full Refund of over £7000 + Interest)

Norton Finance - Owe me over £6000 for mis-sold PPI - Starting court action in the new year!

Barclaycard PPi - Ongoing (Being complete tos*ers!)

Here is my stab at a PPI spreadsheet for calculating single premium PPI refunds. It gives a fairly accurate figure and helped me with my sucessfull claim with First Plus.

It's not perfect, but my figure was very close to what First Plus refunded (

PPI Calculator -Single Premiums

Most loan companies conceal the monthly PPI payments (interest on single premium) within the overall loan monthly payment. This calculator helps you seperate the PPI element from the total monthly payment.

I'm keen to hear your suggestions, improvements or comments :)

Just tried the calculator and hope it is only 1% adrift.

Claim £25,000 on a PPI of £17k for £71k loan...

Have been told PPI can be cancelled, but is iot true to say will recieve payment as well

Cheers G501

I cant seem to get my head round how to use this...i know it should be stright forward but i can't make sence of the answers as they dont match my credit agrement...is there an accountant in the house!?

People who haven't made mistakes, haven't made anything!

i cant seem to getit to downlad - just comes up page cannot be displayed!

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Bog,

I can't seem to open it either. I am trying to reclaim PPI from First Plus too - would you be able to share some info with me as to what they were like to deal with and what grounds did you hve for mis-selling of the PPI. Mine is a single premium policy but I think I'll be paying for it for the next 20 years...

Just checked the links and it still works for me. It is an excel spreadsheet, so you will need Microsoft Office or Open Office to open it.

Open Office is free and can be downloaded here.... OpenOffice.org - The Free and Open Productivity Suite

------------------------------------------------------------

First Direct - Refund of Bank Charges...... **WON** (Offered full amount of £5200 2 days before court)

Amex - Refund of charges..... **WON** (£330 refunded without much fight)

First Plus PPI - **WON** (Full Refund of over £7000 + Interest)

Norton Finance - Owe me over £6000 for mis-sold PPI - Starting court action in the new year!

Barclaycard PPi - Ongoing (Being complete tos*ers!)

like this. Worked for me. It looks like I have paid £5K interest on PPI alone though. Maybe I'm reading it wrong cos PPI amount was £5,821, or are some policies really this bad?

Have only just started looking at this but can't believe PPI alone will costme £10k on a £12k loan over 10 years. APR 6.4%. am very shocked - very effective spreadsheet that!

Hi

New to this but bought a caravan in 2006 and had finance from capital bank plc arrangrd by caravan sales had to take payment protection as was not given option was lucky enough to find capital to pay it off can I still claim PPI back on it as borrowd 10,000 and had nearly 14,000 to pay back after 6 months

hiya

ive got open office and cant seem to get this to open in there... can anyone help please... not really sure what im doing.. an idiots guide would be useful!!

thanks in advance

karen

Edited by karens25
posted before finished.. see!!

cap one - prelim letter sent 23/8 £460 owed

partial refund, now sod off letter received 6/9

lba 5/10, claim served 30th jan,

CAP ONE SETTLED IN FULL 15thTH FEB!!!

lloyds card services - prelim sent 23/8 £332 owed

sod off rerceived 25/9

lba 26/9

claim issued via mcol 13/10

awaiting papers from SC&M

court date set for 26th March

nat west - Data Protection Act sent 11/7.. non compliance.. considering court action.

non compliance letter sent 29/8 giving them a further 7 days- gave them loads more days!!

5/10 lba sent for pre action disclosure

settled in full 2.1.07

cahoot - Data Protection Act sent 7/8 on hold for a while

Tesco - prelim sent 6/10 £200 owed

Hi I am looking for some advice and I think this is the best place to get it, I have a few outstanding loans that I am currently paying off through debt collection agency's, I took these loans out back in 2004, during a bit of a bad period in my life?? 1 was with Northern Rock, 1 was with Natwest (current account/Overdraft that got out of control) 1 capital bank (Car hpi), I dont have any of the payment details or loan agreements anymore, as you can understand they are very old loans etc, do you think it's worth me trying to retreave the paperwork from these company's??? I would like to know if this apply's to me???

Hello

You have posted on the wrong thread so I'm not sure you'll get many replies. One of the site team may move it for you.

Try and find the account numbers so you can do a SAR request as a first step to get your agreements and statements from the banks.

I think it worth doing.

Hi I am looking for some advice and I think this is the best place to get it, I have a few outstanding loans that I am currently paying off through debt collection agency's, I took these loans out back in 2004, during a bit of a bad period in my life?? 1 was with Northern Rock, 1 was with Natwest (current account/Overdraft that got out of control) 1 capital bank (Car hpi), I dont have any of the payment details or loan agreements anymore, as you can understand they are very old loans etc, do you think it's worth me trying to retreave the paperwork from these company's??? I would like to know if this apply's to me???

Yes, send a Subject Access Request to each of your creditors, template letter in following link.

SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST

Can you then start a thread of your own and let me have the link, either here or in a pm and I will get these posts moved over for you. :D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy -

HERE

2: Take back control of your finances -

Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated -

Please Read

BCOBS

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

good morning all

I have tried half a dozen times to download the calculator and it fails every time.

could anyone tell me exactly how to get access to, what appears from this thread, a very useful spreadsheet?

many thanks in advance

=================================================================

remember

the Sun is always shining, it's just that you can't see it sometimes

Hi all, Iv also tried this morning, very useful if only we could open it.

thanks bach

Just checked the links and it still works for me. It is an excel spreadsheet, so you will need Microsoft Office or Open Office to open it.

Open Office is free and can be downloaded here.... OpenOffice.org - The Free and Open Productivity Suite

good morning all

I have tried half a dozen times to download the calculator and it fails every time.

could anyone tell me exactly how to get access to, what appears from this thread, a very useful spreadsheet?

many thanks in advance

Hi all, Iv also tried this morning, very useful if only we could open it.

thanks bach

Sunshine and Bach, does the information in the highlighted post above help in anyway.. ?

If not, I will get one of the site team to investigate for you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

HERE

Debt Diaries

Read Here

Read Here

Please Read

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hi citizenB

I managed to download the file but when it opened in Excel it had lots of random stuff that looked as if it had downloaded the page that the spreadsheet icon was on rather than the spreadsheet itself (hope that makes sense)

I'd appreciate some help getting it to open successfully

many thanks

remember

sunshine, I havent tried downloading it myself, so will go and do that..see what is happening.

HERE

Debt Diaries

Read Here

Read Here

Please Read

BCOBS

hmm, I dont seem to be able to open it either. I will try and find someone who can help.

HERE

Debt Diaries

Read Here

Read Here

Please Read

BCOBS

Hiya All,

Right ive been sent here by CitizenB because folk are having problems opening this Spreadsheet.

Right you used to be able to click the download tab and it would auto open with the spreadsheet program you have on your pc but for some reason unbeknown to me this no longer works.

What you to do is point the download to the program now i have Microsoft Excel so i will put a step by step guide here for Excel users.

Anyone using open office it will be the same method

1) click the download tab

2) In the box that shows click Open with and then click Browse

3) In the Choose Helper box click the Excel icon if it is not there click browse button at the bottom.

4) Now you will see the program folder so scroll to Microsoft office and click it

5) Next click on the folder named office 11 then click the EXCEL icon

Thats it the Spreadsheet will now open with Microsoft Excel.

The method is similar with open office you just got to browse to the spreadsheet icon within open office.

Regards

PF

• Haha 1

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

hi PF

thank you so much - that worked perfectly!

S

remember

Hiya All,

Right ive been sent here by CitizenB because folk are having problems opening this Spreadsheet.

Right you used to be able to click the download tab and it would auto open with the spreadsheet program you have on your pc but for some reason unbeknown to me this no longer works.

What you to do is point the download to the program now i have Microsoft Excel so i will put a step by step guide here for Excel users.

Anyone using open office it will be the same method

1) click the download tab

2) In the box that shows click Open with and then click Browse

3) In the Choose Helper box click the Excel icon if it is not there click browse button at the bottom.

4) Now you will see the program folder so scroll to Microsoft office and click it

5) Next click on the folder named office 11 then click the EXCEL icon

Thats it the Spreadsheet will now open with Microsoft Excel.

The method is similar with open office you just got to browse to the spreadsheet icon within open office.

Regards

PF

I did all the above and can't get to open :(

Got it to work now.... wow good stuff :)

also when downloaded with Firefox it doesn't pick up Excel for some reason.

Thanks PF:D

HERE

Debt Diaries

Read Here

Read Here

Please Read

BCOBS

This spreadsheet is amazing thank you to the OP fro creating and making it available for use.

Is there anything similar to calculate PPI on Credit Cards/Store Cards? It would need a slightly different calcualtion as the interest would be compounded.

If anyone knows of a similar spreadsheet would appreciate a nudge in teh right direction.

Many thanks

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2430 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you