Spicey v Skillstrain**SETTLED**

Spiceskull
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5594 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In all honesty? No, I don't. Thanks to SEO, anyone trawling the net for information on them could come to your thread and be aware of how they do things. You only have to see the number of people on the "models" thread who have avoided getting lured, simply because a Google search led them to that thread and its dire warnings...

I completely agree about the rest, although I am surprised you should consider confidentiality without consideration, but that's fair enough and I can understand why you would want to draw this to a close and get rid of that lot, but I can't understand why the factual posts should be removed. (You have however my blessings to remove all the OT posts, which let's face it, will considerably shrink the thread anyway :-D).

That's JMO, of course. ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going out to SkillsTrain today - recorded delivery...I'm not taking any chances after reading all that I have read:

Wow Spiceskull what a great letter. My daughter has just signed up to skillsTrain on Friday and has now decided against it. I hope you don't mind, we've taken your letter as a start point for her letter to them. After reading your account she is gonna cancel the cheque and DD at the bank too. Hope all works out well for you,

many thanks for sharing the experience.

Spearman.

Edited by SpearMan

Any news on this (that you can share), Spicey?

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• 2 weeks later...

Just shows out of touch you are, my sweet, the fees structure changed in October 2007!!! :shock:

But yes, the hearing fee is a pain. :-( Still, where a hearing date has been fixed and before the hearing date, the court receives notice in writing at least 7 days before the hearing date that the case is settled or discontinued the hearing fee will be refunded in full. ;-)

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/ex50.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Well done :)

7 years in retail customer service

Expertise in letting and rental law for 6 years

By trade - I'm an IT engineer working in the housing sector.

Please note that any posts made by myself are for information only and should not and must not be taken as correct or factual. If in doubt, consult with a solicitor or other person of equal legal standing.

Please click the star if I have helped!!

• 2 weeks later...

My dispute with Skills Train has been settled to the satisfaction of both parties.

Now that my claim has been settled I am requesting that this thread is closed, that ALL my previous posts be deleted, and I shall not be responding further to ANY queries on this matter.

Thank you.

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5594 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks