"Your conduct in this matter is unacceptable" Oh dear looks like Reliable are upset....shame

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4599 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ahhh Ive had this with Reliable....

It started with me CCA'ing them, they sent me the blank agreement to sign with the wrong address filled in. Obviously i didnt sign and sent them the ''In dispute''

After a bit of too'ing and fro'ing they admitted there is no agreement and they would cease collections activity (so far they have) the contents of the letter are similar to yours

My problem now is the default i am trying to remove...

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh Ive had this with Reliable....

It started with me CCA'ing them, they sent me the blank agreement to sign with the wrong address filled in. Obviously i didnt sign and sent them the ''In dispute''

After a bit of too'ing and fro'ing they admitted there is no agreement and they would cease collections activity (so far they have) the contents of the letter are similar to yours

My problem now is the default i am trying to remove...

Seriously??? That's inventive (and unbelievably hopeful) of them:D

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

I've had the same with MCS sending me a blank agreement wanting me to sign it! the cheek :rolleyes:

I wonder if anyone has signed with a wrong name - either getting an OH to sign, or perhaps just signing 'betty boop' or something?

I'd love to see them present something as your agreement with someone elses/the wrong signature on it:D

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

Once they provided a 'signed' document unfortunately the 'signature was in the persons current MARRIED name whereas when the debt was allegedly incurred she hadn't even met her hubby:eek:

Now thats what I call forward planning ...... must have had a crystal ball & if not certainly a lot of balls:D

Reliable Collections Limited 707759

Categories:

Credit reference agency

Debt adjusting/counselling

Debt collecting

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:No

Trading Name(s) (Current):

Price and Prown

Reliable Collections

Issued Date: 02-Nov-1976

Expiry Date: 17-Nov-2011

Oh dear should they really be sending out blank agreements? :rolleyes:

Oh dear should they really be sending out blank agreements? :rolleyes:

PMSL I did wonder last year but thought that 'Debt Collection' etc covered this and as they are acting for companies within their own group they would be covered by the credit licenses held by the companies. I guess that this could now be added to the list of misdemeanours in my complaints against them.

Surely the 'Debt Counselling' is a conflict of interest with the rest of their activities.

Surely the 'Right to trade off-site' means that, whilst they are calling from their premises the fact that the other end of their call is in my home technically means that they are trading off site?:???:

Welshwizard QC (Quite Content):rolleyes:

Surely the 'Debt Counselling' is a conflict of interestlink3.gif with the rest of their activities.

Funny I've noticed it on a few licenses for DCAs, absurd if they allowed to offer counselling for debts they meant to be collecting or less another cynical ploy by them trying to make their seedy industry above board

Surely the 'Right to trade off-site' means that, whilst they are calling from their premises the fact that the other end of their call is in my home technically means that they are trading off site?
Not sure on that one, I know banks are allowed to trade off premises. DCAs don't think it will be same

• 1 year later...

Well I am posting in my thread again because ............... wait for it .................. Unreliable Collections are back on my case lol Email sent to Pippa Dutton today. If anyone needs her email address it's [email protected]

Cases won.

Littlewoods, Moorecroft,Nationwide £923.12 written off

CapQuest Debt Recovery

£687.34 written off OH

Reliable Collections

£2076.11 too be written off OH

Egg

£317.38 Charges paid back and cheque for £250.64 p for myself

If i have been any help to you tip my scales