Need help with Prestige insurance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5718 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I took out insurance with Prestige all was good then I sold my car and had to write a letter to cancel my insurance all done fine, I get a letter back saying I have to pay the outstanding balance of £423.99! :eek:

My total premium was £1223.54 or something like that.

Now I had the insurance for two months, which on there cancellation rights would be 40% of the premium payable which I thought was 40% of 1223= 489 minus my deposit of 314.00 paying £175 which I would be fine with. But they want 15% of any premium outstanding as commission witch would be £184 + £45 cancellation fee, so all in all I'm being bullied into paying £738 for a £1223 per year policy, I only had for two months, this can't be fair. If anyone knows anything please tell me because I think I am being scammed I cant afford one payment of £424 :sad:

By the way I never signed and returned any of the documents agreeing to the policy, is this a way out possibly? x*Dont use the A&A group or Prestige*

xxx

• 1 month later...