jferdi

Need help with Prestige insurance

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4072 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I took out insurance with Prestige all was good then I sold my car and had to write a letter to cancel my insurance all done fine, I get a letter back saying I have to pay the outstanding balance of £423.99! :eek:

My total premium was £1223.54 or something like that.

Now I had the insurance for two months, which on there cancellation rights would be 40% of the premium payable which I thought was 40% of 1223= 489 minus my deposit of 314.00 paying £175 which I would be fine with. But they want 15% of any premium outstanding as commission witch would be £184 + £45 cancellation fee, so all in all I'm being bullied into paying £738 for a £1223 per year policy, I only had for two months, this can't be fair. If anyone knows anything please tell me because I think I am being scammed I cant afford one payment of £424 :sad:

By the way I never signed and returned any of the documents agreeing to the policy, is this a way out possibly? x*Dont use the A&A group or Prestige*

xxx

Think I'm trapped into paying £700 for 2months of car insurace :( I'll offer them a pound a week.

didnt pay anything no action was taken, now there offering a reduced payment of £250 :)