hello all??

Guest Alexa85
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5758 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:lol:

here's a glass for you wino:-

wine.jpg

Cheers :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

And mine!

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

Guest forgottenone

I like coffee, I like tea you say tomato I say 'tomaatoo'. How is their post count set to '0?' :D

Ooops sorry peeps.

Here you go:-

8011-2007926-wine_tasting1.jpg

Thanks but I ordered a glass of Chardonnay ...

:D

I am a woman

This week I am mainly drinking vodka

What, all week long? Hope the shock of the psychic card revelations hasn't sent you straight on the drink LOL :-o

:D:D:D

What, all week long? Hope the shock of the psychic card revelations hasn't sent you straight on the drink LOL :-o

No lol. But the vodka helps block out the inevitable pain I know will come when I've done what I need to do. I know delaying doesn't help but hey - it helps me chill out a bit! God I sound like a right weirdo! I'm not, just going through an incredibly difficult period in my life. Hence why I asked when my crappy luck is going to change!

• Haha 1

No lol. But the vodka helps block out the inevitable pain I know will come when I've done what I need to do. I know delaying doesn't help but hey - it helps me chill out a bit! God I sound like a right weirdo! I'm not, just going through an incredibly difficult period in my life. Hence why I asked when my crappy luck is going to change!

everyone gets their break in life ;)