Jobseekers Allowance

EYECATCHER

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5053 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi i am not used to claiming this as i have worked fot the last four years in the same job. the problem is i made a fresh claim on 30th of last month and because off a failure on their part to complete the paperwork correctly i have still not received any payment. i have tried to sort this prroblem out by phone but my partner has to go to the office tomorrow to sign paperwork as she is on lowest level IB,I think this some sort of exemption from work related form. My main question is can we get a crisis loan from them same day as i have already had a missed direct debit penalty 38£ today through no fault of my own. I would welcome any help.......JIM

Definitely apply for a crisis loan. You must go into the office- ask them to fax the form through to the decision maker as it is an emergency as you have no money for food or electricity(if you are on a card meter).

Kick and scream (metaphorically) if you need to.

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Paperwork was messed up by the DWP when I started a JSA claim too and it took 6 weeks to get any benefit.

However, during this time, I made a claim for a Crisis Loan and stated 'Risk of starvation' in the claim and it was refused as 'Not in immediate risk!!!':confused:

Good luck!:(