HSBC Mortgage possession proceedings?

MUCKUP
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5367 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi thanks so much,even just discussing my problem is a great help,will keep you informed how things go,once again thank you

ttrevo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi, I'll be away next week from Mon to Fri - but will try to get on line mon night to read your good result:)

Ell

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

hi

Ell-enn,hearing 12 to-day ,great result,no order issued,judge not to please with hsbc,allowed me to repay arrears at rate offered,she put on hold hearing untill early december,which is good news.

hope you had a good holiday,cannot thank you enough for your help and in my case your patience

regards trevor

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ell-enn,thanks for help,all turned out well,sorry for delay in replying.have been away staying with friends for a while,must have upset hsbc a bit as they are now trying to get charging order via marlin etc now ,re three outstanding accounts,i have looked at recent threads,seem to be an alful lot,do i have to start another thread to help me thru this minefield,thanks trevor

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 year later...

I should also add they have a copy of the Agents letter advising the offer, but not the confirmation containing solicitors details which only arrived yesterday, the target date for completion is end of September start of October.

Incidentally in preparing a defence to the court, do I supply my defence to the Charge 3 solicitors prior to or on the day of hearing. I intend to communicate my defence to the court next week giving the judge ample time to study it prior to the hearing.