About to kick off with Halifax...Help needed...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5060 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So here we have a BOS agreement from1994, WITH the prescibed terms, and i have one from 2004 WITHOUT the prescribed terms, how does that work?, 10 years on and they decide to do the opposite of what the CCA says?

its called laziness and complacency........go figure !

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

Laziness? Maybe not including the prescribed terms made the agreements cheaper to print.

Incidentally, every agreement I've had from BOS (2000, 2003) has had prescribed terms.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

Laziness? Maybe not including the prescribed terms made the agreements cheaper to print.

Incidentally, every agreement I've had from BOS (2000, 2003) has had prescribed terms.

It seems to be almost a lottery......Ive seen very early agreements, with all the terms and some quite late ones without.......and all shades in between !!

even the same companies have differing shades of agreements from the same period

As I said COMPLACENCY.........because they thought that they could get away with it

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

Thanks guys, I'm gutted!

I was looking forward to telling them where to go.

I am amazed that prescribed terms can be so wooly!

"Your credit limit will be somewhere between £500 and £2,500"

"We may at our descretion change the rate of interest..."

Aaagh. On my other card it is looking like Crap1 have doubled the interest rate since 2005...and I didn't even realise. My ex has been paying it off...as HE spent it! Only he just realised it is in MY name...

Oh well se la vie.

Thanks again everyone...

Sparkles

Have a look at my thread ...page 2 there is an "agreement" from Monument

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/84285-ccas-dave-against-world.html

hahahahahahah they think ! notice the absolute lack of ANY prescribed terms

Dave