Help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5018 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just making a point that pop up boxes,copy and paste etc does not work on most mobile phone browsers inc mine

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Only my opinion of course but SAR's have proved useful to me in that sometimes it throws up the original agreement rather than the reconstructed one they originally sent to me, and other information which can help you build your case. All I know is , from what I have seen, the more you ask for from them the more they shoot themselves in the foot.

Exchange

• Haha 1

Exchange your opinion indeed but thank you it is greatfully recieved as it makes 4 good debate which is what im after PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

oh and i do not care if MBNA or OPTIMA read my thread now as they will see they have been rumbled and they cant take the evidence i have

well i am still thinking.

however i keep going BACK TO THE CCA.

1 can we get at it, can we win in court, what will that mean to your present case.

PF i would like to look at the CCA again , would you be so kind as to point me in the right direction.

2. the world is moving on in regards to consumer law i await the outcome of the trials in Manchester Cardiff and London, what will that mean to this case.

Edited by lilly white
  • Haha 1

lilly the cca is on this thread in many places but i will bring it over again soon as i can get to pc as i cant do it on fone browser

what is happening as at point 2 ?

UPDATE

Right sum in default paid

Instucted solicitors ML LAW Eastleigh sent them all the evidence

I now await for them to get back to me.

Regards

PF

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya Langster Thank You for your comments you can rest assured that legal advice is being sorted and i will not be letting this drop because i owe a result to the many fantastic cag members that have helped me now for two reasons i cannot go into details of how this is progressing because 1 they do read my thread and 2 im not 100% sure of both you and smootys motives im sure you can understand that with the way i have be treated PF

Edited by pompeyfaith

Proceed with caution PF and I fully agree with your reasonings above.

Regards

Andy;)

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Thank You Andy

im not 100% sure of both you and smootys motives im sure you can understand that with the way i have be treated PF

Ouch, "Smooty"?

Everything Ive done has been for the best of intentions and aimed at helping somebody who seems to have been the victim of some terrible case handling by a firm of solicitors!

I also know some of their staff current and former who have added to the catalog of material and this is why Ive been so well informed although I seem to have got the DR/VDR thing wrong. Apologies offered.

Honestly though I am 1000 percent genuine and on your side.

Pf,

Just Looking In It Does Seem That There Is A Lot Of People Who,

Have Their Own Reasons To Help However I Am Not To Sure Why It Does Seem That Optima Have Got Up Someone's Nose, Of Course We Will Take And Will Use Any Help,i Am Sure I Do Not Have To Tell You To Carefull.

Regards As Ever Lilly

Soothy,

Please understand that no offence was meant and I do appreciate your help now and in the future.

But as I've said im sure you will understand the slight doubt I have in that how do I know that you and Langster are not still working for Optima because as you said they are monitoring this thread and i would not for one moment put it passed them to glean anything to there advantage including using an employee to communicate with me.

I maybe wrong and if I am I apologise to you both.

If there is anything that you have that will prove you to be genuine please use the PM as that would not only put my mind to rest but also the many caggers that follow my thread.

Plus im sure the site team will then welcome you with open hands.

Regards

PF

Langster

You need to edit the above and tidy up the fonts.

With respect to Fast Track fee you are quite correct the ceiling is £1500.00.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Yes he has come up trumps, just gota piece it all together now lol

PF

The plot thickens as not only here witness statements are diffective but also here signed exhibit sheets.

The whole trial bundle of some 500 sheets is just a load of -rap very shoddy indeed.

PF

Tiokim,

MBNA do not defend there cases at all they leave it all to the sols to handle and this is where the cock ups happen.

I am in the process right now of typing up my complaint to the SRA it is taking up much of my time due to the extent of the misconduct/neglegence.

Anyone up against MBNA/OPTIMA legally right now can take heart that im about to blow two big fishes out of the water.

I have all weekend free now (wife's instruction) to compile all this information from soothy and langster in the right directions.

I will get this complaint of to the SRA first then it will be back to court where i hope the judge will see the gravity and direct it to the attorney general.

Regards

PF

Edited by pompeyfaith

My gut feeling is though they are not going to want to appear in court after all they did not want to at my trial.

Only this time im going to want substantial compensation and the tomlin order stuck out before I agree.

PF