Help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4992 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

dont we just if u all have not heard from me by midday im in the pub :-)

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thank you fairbyblue

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Hi PF:)

All the best for tomorrow - I just wish we were going to be in Portsmouth visiting family so we could have come along to give you our support in person!

Regards,

Landy x

LTSB PPI on various loans (current/settled) - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 1 Charges - Refunded inc CI

MBNA 1 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Charges - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 2 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Accident Ins - Refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage Charges -Partially refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage PPI - Refunded inc CI & 8%

Sainsburys (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI +8%

Sainsburys (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI + 8%

M&S Money (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI

M&S Money (closed) Card PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Direct Line (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI + 8%

Debenhams Card (closed) PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Swift Mortgage Charges -Refunded

Hitachi Finance (closed) Charges - Refunded

Just a late thought PF, did they state when the DN was deemed to be served on the POC? As I think you'll recall from my case the original DN they served me was dated 14th, their copy was dated 13th, their rep, barrister/solicitor whatever stated that it was deemed to be served on the 14th but I pointed out to the DJ that in their POC they stated service being 18th with remedy by 29th! In my case as well, no creditors address - definitely a no no (on the copy) and different account number.

I know you don't need good luck because you have the right attitude. I will be with you in spirit and definitely in virtual party mode in the pub afterwards:lol:

MM on my POC it states it was served on the 14th april 2008 that is not entirely true as it was issued on the 14th April 2008 but not served until the 16 th April 2008.

I have no prove that it was served on the 16th April but optima legal have stated in there WS that it was received on this date so if they state that im happy with that.

Here is the POC

courtpaper.jpg

Thank You MM something else to throw at optima they cant even get the date of the DN right on the POC.

Oh this is all coming together nicely now.

PF

Best wishes PF..and remember, whatever the outcome, it's only money!!

Your family and health are far more important than a bunch of bankers!! ;)

If you feel I've helped then by all means click my star to the left...a simple "thank you" costs nothing! ;)

Restons MBNA -v- WelshMam

MBNA Cards

CitiCard

M&S and More

both DN have an issue date of 14th april and the POC says served on the 14 april NICE seems they where misleading the court from day 1

both DN have an issue date of 14th april and the POC says served on the 14 april NICE seems they where misleading the court from day 1

:eek:

This outfit make mistake after mistake, (usually trying to correct the 1st one!)

Keep your head tomorrow and you will be OK, but be prepared for the odd 'wobbler' they throw at you. Take you time and get your thoughts together before you jump in.

Good luck

David

PS I was born a 'scummer' and even I am behind you!!:-) (Well you do still have a football team, grrr)

Hiya Cashins,

Yes you are right but in my case they where not genuine mistakes these mistakes where enacted from day 1.

Yes i did worry quite a bit first time around, but now not at all as i have now seen though them.

Regards

PF

P.S today has gone real slow it seems maybe because i am now well up for it Optima bring it on.

Cashins,

Despite all the rivalry between Portsmouth F C and Southampton F C i for one has missed those derby games and i look forward to the day that Southampton are back in the premiership.

The problem where Southampton went wrong is the stadium and borrowing heavily for it has they stayed at st marys im sure Southampton would still be in the premiership.

This is one of the reasons we are not rushing in to build are new stadium it will have to wait until the funds are there.

Having said that hopefully it will not be too long now with the new owner coming in.

Regards

PF

im compiling a list of points to put across can anyone think of anything else i should be asking

POINTS TO ARGUE

1. Why does the POC state the default notice was served on the 14th April 2008 when this cannot be the case when both default notices have an issue date of the 14th April 2008.

2. Why is there no account number on the POC when in your witness statement you say it is on the POC?

3. Why have you not produced the original Default Notice to the court as evidence?

4. Why did you produced to court in the court bundle on the 3rd march 2009 a default notice that was not true in fact.

5. Why did you change the details on that default notice namely the remedy date from the 28th April to the 1st may 2009.

6. Why did you change the clause on that default notice from clause 3 to clause 8

7. Why have you still not produced the executed agreement to the court or me?

8. Why have you produced a set of terms and conditions from 2007 that clearly cannot be the agreement as they have no signatures of me and MBNA Europe Bank Ltd as laid down by s61 of the CCA 1974?

9. Why did you fail to acknowledge my legitimate request for an adjournment?

10. Why did you request a summary judgment knowing that you

had not complied with my legitimate CPR PART 18 request?

11. Why do you continually mislead the court as to the facts

12. Why have you wasted the courts time in bring this case

without a valid default notice.

Edited by pompeyfaith

Thank You SC Thank You all posters 4 your support well the day is here and i have woken this morning quite excited how strange is that PF

you all will be the first to know the judgment as i will use my fone to post hopefully over a pint

Ok loggin off now for my engagement chow see yas all in about 3 hrs