Help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5019 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They sent you a really useless case summary didn't they - if I were you I would amend it - keep it to under 250 words - and send it back to them and ask if they agree your amendments

If I've helped feel free to add to my reputation.

I am not a Practising Lawyer. My comments are my opinion only. You should not rely upon those comments and should always take your own professional advice from a practising Solicitor or Barrister

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank You all,

I will get this week end out of the way first then start collating all my info.

Shadow thanks for the offer the reason the post is long is because Optima have made so many errors with this case its unbelievable.

Late filling of documents to the court and me,to which they think by just apologising to the court everything will be fine.

Not complying with my CPR request until end of December 08 which was 2 weeks before summary judgement so denying me my right to submit a full defence.

Applying for the summary judgement in november 08 before they had supplied me my documents.

Falsifying the Default Notice which they are in contempt of court for as they did not supply the court the original DN but the fraudulent one which also does not comply.

Bring the claim to court on an agreement they now say in a witness statement is not an agreement but a pre-contractual application form.

and finally if both DN do not comply this case should not even be in the court system.

Do you all agree I have plenty to go on

Regards

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Regards

PF

Ummm, yes :grin:

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hiya All got new order through today is now set 4 15th june 09

Good luck for that.

In view of what has gone before, I reckon by then you will be in the mood to give them a good kicking (legally!!!)

David

You bet I will be 15th cant come soon enough.:D

Regards

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Thank You all,

I will get this week end out of the way first then start collating all my info.

Shadow thanks for the offer the reason the post is long is because Optima have made so many errors with this case its unbelievable.

Late filling of documents to the court and me,to which they think by just apologising to the court everything will be fine.

Not complying with my CPR request until end of December 08 which was 2 weeks before summary judgement so denying me my right to submit a full defence.

Applying for the summary judgement in november 08 before they had supplied me my documents.

Falsifying the Default Notice which they are in contempt of court for as they did not supply the court the original DN but the fraudulent one which also does not comply.

Bring the claim to court on an agreement they now say in a witness statement is not an agreement but a pre-contractual application form.

and finally if both DN do not comply this case should not even be in the court system.

Regards

PF

haha reading all that they really should discontinue ... unfortunately reason doesnt come into it.

S.

Shadow my thoughts also but this is MBNA we are talking about here and they will throw money down the drain just to keep face and the chance they can get a moral judgment hence why they break every rule in the book

Edited by pompeyfaith

Bit odd that really isn't it - they'd rather go to court (which in this case means you have bought their shoddy tactics to many people's attention, causing them to say no to MBNA too) and risk you publicly trouncing them, than quietly admit defeat and be able to happily go on to prey on others who are none the wiser.

I feel I'd do a better job running these places. I have no business understanding whatsoever, but I do manage to use a modicum of common sense and a reasonable degree of logic in my decisions, which they seem to lack entirely!:rolleyes:

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

time to get a very strong and well worded witness statement into court me thinks

Right today to get this back on track and into perspective i am going to go though everything ive got, the shoddy agreement, the fraudulent DN, all the statements they sent me, all there witness statements etc and all mine, everything then catalog all the errors in preparation for my next witness statement.

The statements they have sent me, their are many missing i wonder why perhaps to conseal my ppi payments to make it hard for me to work out what ive paid ?

I do i have one though with the balance zeroed and another with a differant number.

Time to pull this to pieces

Regards

PF

Bit odd that really isn't it - they'd rather go to court (which in this case means you have bought their shoddy tactics to many people's attention, causing them to say no to MBNA too) and risk you publicly trouncing them, than quietly admit defeat and be able to happily go on to prey on others who are none the wiser.

I feel I'd do a better job running these places. I have no business understanding whatsoever, but I do manage to use a modicum of common sense and a reasonable degree of logic in my decisions, which they seem to lack entirely!:rolleyes:

Lexis, looks like we might need a new Home Secretary or Prime minister.. so no applying for top jobs at MBNA yet, please :D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Any observations i find i will post here

PF

Right today to get this back on track and into perspective i am going to go though everything ive got, the shoddy agreement, the fraudulent DN, all the statements they sent me, all there witness statements etc and all mine, everything then catalog all the errors in preparation for my next witness statement.

The statements they have sent me, their are many missing i wonder why perhaps to conseal my ppi payments to make it hard for me to work out what ive paid ?

I do i have one though with the balance zeroed and another with a differant number.

Regards

PF

Sound like a good plan there PF. You need those missing statements, they cant say the amount is correct without them. :D

BCOBS

Yes citizen something that is also odd about those statement they sent copies of copies in the same envelope two of the same and in some cases three

This is an American company we are dealing with, and we all know how American's work (sorry no dis-respect to american's as individuals). Their gov't decided to invade a country against the advise of the UN, says it all really. Corporates are no different.

Hiya All,

Just an observation on the charge off statement below which ill add is a totally different account number they have added two court fees before the charge off, is this common practice are they within their rights to do this.

I ask because those amounts have also been added to Optima Legals fees

ChargeOffStatement-1.jpg

Regards

PF

Charge Off Statement.jpg

Edited by pompeyfaith

PF, that image is really tiny and I cant seem to enlarge it.:(

BCOBS

Sorry Citizen was just editing it as i noticed i'd left a number on it

Yes Citizen its now on full size as i noticed that too

I think you are going to have to ask them to account for those 2 entries. Both on the same day for two different sums.

What's this about different account number?

BCOBS

Regards

PF

If there are missing statements - make an application on an N244 for an order that they supply them - explain on the N244 what your personal circumstances are and ask for an order without a hearing

If I've helped feel free to add to my reputation.

I am not a Practising Lawyer. My comments are my opinion only. You should not rely upon those comments and should always take your own professional advice from a practising Solicitor or Barrister

Yes there are quiet a few missing, the account number on the above charge off statement is different to what was my account number citizen.

Guess i should get that EX160 off to court too soon as