Help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4993 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ok,I will see what i can do, i cannot promise anything but i will see what i can do

since you are on fast track and we are not on record, the judge may refuse me a right of audience as i am not yet qualified fully so i can only draw a right of audience from the company whom i work for

I will see what my schedule is, maybe if i cant get to the hearing then we may be able to chat and i could guide you as to the key points on your case,so that you are prepared etc

the main thing is to read and understand your statement, understand what it means and be prepared for any counter argument they may have

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank You PT your intervention is very much appreciated because of my stroke i have a short memory span so i plan on going to the Portsmouth library at 12pm where it is quiet and study all my docs again there.

Regards

Pompeyfaith

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

hehe BRW thanks everone here is so supportive truly amazing

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

PT if you check back ill be on in the morning and ill log in on my mobile one again PT thanks for all your help.

PT if you check back ill be on in the morning and ill log in on my mobile one again PT thanks for all your help.

No Worries, will be oinline in the morning from around 9 am, drop me a pm to remind me as my memory is rubbish at the mo

will do PT Thanks

Thank you Fed i hope u are enjoying this thread as i notice u have been reading it for a while

im having trouble getting to sleep just keep going over things in my head

Good Morning All

Ok I have a list of questions all ready i think can someone take a look for me please i think they are all relevant can you think of anything else im due in court today at 4pm

http://i321.photobucket.com/albums/nn363/pompeyfaith/LISTOFQUESTIONS.jpg

http://i321.photobucket.com/albums/nn363/pompeyfaith/LISTOFQUESTIONSPAGE1.jpg

Regards

Pompeyfaith

That looks fairly comprehensive to me Pompey.

Good luck for later on. I know it is easy said, but try to remain calm. :) They dont execute or deport anyone nowadays.. :D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Thank You CITIZENB you have been a rock to me in the times i have been posting here not just this thread but also my PPI thread

:oops: you are more than welcome :D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hi leon

Just to wish you all the best today, you will be fine, stay calm and composed.

Regards

andy;)

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Thank you ANDY my friend did not get much sleep last night you know how it is things just keep going though my head but funny enough i feel fine today let battle commence.

Question regarding the EX160 FORM should i take that with me today or can it wait ive checked the guidance notes on this and i do qualify due to my benefits being under the threshold

Be polite refer to the DJ as Sir or Madam and if at anytime you feel you are becoming unstuck or unsure request an adjournment to consider matters.

Im sure the above will not be required though.

Report back on your return

Regards

Andy

(take the EX160 with you just in case)

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

pompey,

i think you are missing one important matter

The default by virtue of the Ref to Clause 8 DOES NOT comply with the requirements of the Consumer Credit (Enforcement, Default and Termination Notices) Regulations 1983 (SI 1983/1561)

I quote from the regs

Details of breach of agreement and action required to remedy, or pay compensation for, the breach

A specification of:--

(a) the provision of the agreement alleged to have been breached; and

(b) the nature of the alleged breach of the agreement, specifying clearly the matters complained of; and either

© if the breach is capable of remedy, what action is required to remedy it and the date, being a date [not less than

fourteen days] after the date of service of the notice, before which that action is to be taken; or

(d) if the breach is not capable of remedy, the sum (if any) required to be paid as compensation for the breach and

the date, being a date [not less than fourteen days] after the date of service of the notice, before which it is to be paid.

Also i quote from the leading case of Woodchester lease management vs Swain

In my judgment, Mr Hodgkinson is right for the reasons which he has given. This statute was plainly enacted to protect

consumers, most of whom are likely to be individuals. When contracting with a large financial organisation they are at a

disadvantage. The contract is likely to be in standard form and relatively complex with a number of detailed provisions. If the

hirer is said to have broken its terms, the hirer needs to know precisely what he or she is said to have done wrong and what he

or she needs to do to put matters right. The lender has the ability and the resources to give that information with precision. If

he does not do so accurately then he cannot take what Mr Gruffydd conveniently referred to as 'the next step'.

That is the judgment of Kennedy LJ

I think that really says it all, balls up the default and get nothing

Thank You PT I have both those quotes in triplicate i will highlight them

Regards

Pompeyfaith

Thank You Andy will do ive just noticed that in quotes

Thank You PT I have both those quotes in triplicate i will highlight them

Regards

Pompeyfaith

right this is the case that this statement comes from, you will need it at court as the judge will want to know where you get this authority from