style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4728 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

we have had on going problems witha car company "currie motors" they have mucked up my car so many times and left a car seat unstrapped causing ijury to my son.

I have been civil and asked them for comensation, after they wouldnt let me reject the goods they say it was out of time, i asked them as good will to pay for tehe service due in full and final settlement in addition to an extended warrenty already agreed by them last year although its not materialised.

I have said enough is enough and i am taking them to court sent a SAR and they said seeing as i have said i will take them to court they wont send the info, and will submitt it to court only.

is this right as i cant do anything with the court claim til i have copies of it all, i have asked twice before and still havent got it.

Help would be massivly appreciated.

IMHO they must respond to your request, or they are breaking the law!

not sure what action you need to take now though. I am sure somebody will know on here.

have you got copies of all your correspondance and ther responses. you will also need to note the time line of the events etc.

well 6 weeks after having it problems started. we tried to reject at 11 months, refused, we have had 23 repairs done on it, they also took out a kid car seat (to fix a fault with a front washer) and just put it back in place on the way home i had to slam on brakes my little boy got chucked in to the front seat cutting his face.

i have told them i wantthe exteneded warrenty to let me exchange the car in our favour or to compensate us, they are just an absolute night mare , Citizens advice said to get all the docs and send to small claims but cant get some of the stuff of them, where do i go now any ideas.

Stay clear of currie motors everyone.