parking car offences - for a car I do not own

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5720 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I phoned up the court today - they sad although I had it signed in the time allowed the court did not receive the papers ontime inthe northampton court.

He said that they advise people to have it signed at county court rather than magistrate court - and advised that you bring the papers and send it yourself rather than the court sending it .......

Its really unfair that even though they can see I had it signed within the time - they will not allow that it was the court who delayed the process .

This whole saga is a pain - I have had 8 pcns and 2 statutory declarations which I have to do again - To add to all this I have had nother fine pcn for the same car - Does this mean I have to keep going to court and get these statutory declarations signed even though I have had a letter from athority tsaying 'that we will pursue this new owner for the fines listed '

SHould I go to court to get these stat declarations signed - or tell authoriy please stop sending me letter to do with this car as you know it does not belong to me ....

it seems this is going to carry on until this persons stops commiting crimes .....\

Really this is causing sho much disteress and time !!!!!!!!

The new owner has not registered

I have a letter from DVLA confirming that I ceased to be the keeper

from last year .THe authority has been explained of how the sale took place and they have confirmed in a letter that they will

'pursue the new owner with the fines ' In the meantime because authority have got in touch with the court - the court are sending me statutory declaration unaware that the authority are pursuing the fines with the new owner .............

In totla there are 9 fines - Do I keep going to the court to have these signed (statutory declarations) - Its geting too much ,because I cant see the end to this - it seems this person carries on commiting the crime and the authority and court keep issuing the paperwork ?????????

It might be worth your while contacting DVLA and asking them if they have placed any markers on the vehicle record to show that you are no longer the keeper and that they have no current keeper details.

Are these tickets within a certain area. Perhaps you could try contacting the local police to the area that these offences are occuring. Apart from the fact these tickets are happening there is some numpty running around with a car that, heaven forbid, something serious happens, all the guy needs to do is walk away and no ones the wiser. apart from the fact you may get someone knocking on your door.

With all the technology out there the police could pick up the car on a plate check. but they need to know to enter it onto the computer. then all the car needs to do is drive past a cop car and bobs your uncle.

Just a thought.

crimestoppers uk an all that......

sharpman.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]