cca to wescot

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5731 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

First post just need some info...sent a cca to wescot and i got a letter back dated on the 7/7/08 saying that account is on hold while they are getting the info i have asked also they have said it will take several weeks? do i give them the 30days from the date of the letter or from the date i got the letter which was today 9/7/08....any help would be great and i am glad i found this website..

thank you all

Hi Ser,

12 + 2 days from THEM receiving the letter.

If after that time limit they have not provided the 'CCA', you are within your legal rights to stop paying.

30 days puts them on a summary Criminal offense, although this sounds GRAND, it means almost nothing.

Jogs

got a letter today from additions they said.....

unfortunately we are unable to locate a copy of an executed agreement, but for your information we enclose a copy of the current agreement which applied to this type of account.

where do i go from here....

thanks for any help...

just been on the phone to wescot and now they are saying that additions dont need a credit agreement and that the cca 1974 does not mean anything as it has been updated since then so the agreement does not need to be signed...they are still taking me to court

WHY did you call them.

DCA's will say ANYTHING to secure payment and here's the proof.

They are talking out of their collective backsides here.

Kepp EVERYTHING in writing !!!

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

Hi.

Can u make that any bigger or open a photobucket account.

It looks unenforcable to me but i can see it very well.

Does it have your name address or anything on it?

Is it SIGNED by u ?

Oh and yes they can take u to court but we can help u make them look very stupid. Not to mention they hve no credit agreement and have admitted it in writing.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 4 weeks later...

got a letter other day saying...

we refer to recent correspondence in this matter...

please note that we have been instructed to take no further action against you and have therefore closed our file.

Does this mean no more threats?

thanks for the info....

Yep it does no more threats nothing.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.