mc kenzie hall just rang

mo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5630 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay thanks,cca in post tommorrow,then ill try ppi

If MH fail to produce a valid CCA after 12 working days then you can legally stop paying. Did Black Horse inform you that they had passed the alleged debt on to these muppets (although I strongly suspect MH are working alongside Lowells who recently purchased a shedload of Black Horse Debt)

If MH fail to produce a valid CCA after 12 working days then you can legally stop paying. Did Black Horse inform you that they had passed the alleged debt on to these muppets (although I strongly suspect MH are working alongside Lowells who recently purchased a shedload of Black Horse Debt)

2 lots of uselessness joined together then :D

Mo these dca's used to make me feel as if my insides were twisting and I swore I was having angina after dealing with them. I now am a cag'er and their threats are water of a ducks back. They are lucky to be getting 10.00 as if you are on incapacitly and remember if they dont stump up the cca request you make, they might not even be entitled to that. Chin up:)

Edited by stardust_john
terrible spelllllling

Hi Mo,

You are already in good hands I see. Two points I'd like to make

1) BH are extremely good with their paper trails (unfortunately)

2) BH are extremely good at adding huge amounts of unfair charges.

Send the SAR before you start with the PPI claim, Not only will the SAR get you a copy of your agreement (you'll be able to see if PPI was ticked) you'll get a full set of accounts. I'm willing to bet that if you've had this loan for 4 years, there will be a shed load of charges to start claiming back.

Jogs

Send the CCA to MH and the SAR to Black Horse.

If the cretins ring you again do not speak to them. Set the phone down and go and do something more important like watching the grass grow. You should make a formal complaint to Black Horse as they are responsible for the actions of a DCA they employ and they should have sent you a letter of assignment

• 3 weeks later...

got a reply dated 22 july from m h. after sending them cca,we have contacted our client for a copy of agrement your acount is currently on hold,should we not recieve the relevant proof within 28 days from our client we will close your account and return the file to our client,as a gesture of good will your payment has been returned,this is the chq for 1.00 that they have returned,dated 16 july

No, the timescales are 12 + 2 working days, at which point you can legally withold payment if you're paying, plus a further calendar month. Their timescales bear no relation to the CCA 1974 act ;)

If they or anyone else chases for payment without supplying the CCA request after the 12 + 2 working days, come back here and we'll advise what to do with them :D

I was getting harrassed by Muck Hall last year, they are just a nasty/useless bunch that soon go away when you either ignore them or tell them to get lost.

The woman said to you that it wouldnt be sorted out in court, when you asked to be taken to court - fact is that they dont like going anywhere near a court as they know they'll get the minimum back in the maximum amount of time.

No-one from Muck Hall will take anything from your home, they havent got any authority to - fact is, they wont even show up anyway - take that from me :rolleyes:

Edited by mr.ton
  • Haha 1

Hi - sounds like she is telling you porkies! Ofcourse if it did go to court you will invited to attend!

The dbt sounds like it has been purchased but by law they can not make you pay anything they knowingly know you cant afford!

Send a letter a suggested also add that the woman you spoke to was giving you incorrect info and unusing undue force. Inform them of what she said and then C.C the letter to the OFT.

Guest forgottenone

Well this will sound 'wrong' whichever way it's put but:

Sorry if typing is out - am a little poorly sad.gif

Perhaps now you may understand how ill debtors can be made, often to extremes, being on the receiving end of a debt collector. I have yet to make my mind up here either way ... on your presence here ... so apologize for sounding 'cruel' as it goes against my nature ... but ... if you are genuinely here to help. I can only say that, because of the experiences many here have suffered dealing with DCA's when in debt ... you will have a hill to climb.

Hi there,

I also had a call from MH last week.Luckily I was driving at the time so the call lasted barely 10 seconds. They said they would ring back but as yet haven't. It was referring a Student Loans Company debt for £3k. There was a CCJ on this going back around 6 years. I haven't paid anything since getting a CCJ because despite numerous requests by me to the Student Loans Company for giro style paying in slips (I didn't have a bank account at the time) they kept sending me letters to set up standing orders and direct debits.

I've checked my credit file and the CCJ has dropped off it. I was just wondering if anyone knows where I stand? Is this debt still enforcable? Will MH take me to court to re-instate the CCJ?

I'll be ringing National debtline in the morning but if anyone knows of any information or advice I'd be truely grateful

Thanks

CCJ's do drop off the credit files but unpaid they remain in the background. However if a CCJ is more than 6 years old then they cannot be chased by **** like Mackenzie Hall without going back to a judge and saying "can we?" They will have to explain, and prove, why no attempts to enforce the judgement have been made in the past 6 years. You will have the opportunity to defendtheir application. If that happens get on back here. Advice will be forthcoming.

• Haha 1

CCJ's do drop off the credit files but unpaid they remain in the background. However if a CCJ is more than 6 years old then they cannot be chased by **** like Mackenzie Hall without going back to a judge and saying "can we?" They will have to explain, and prove, why no attempts to enforce the judgement have been made in the past 6 years. You will have the opportunity to defendtheir application. If that happens get on back here. Advice will be forthcoming.

Thanks alot. So even though the CCJ has dropped off my credit file will it still render my credit score as useless? What are the chances of Mackenzie Hall going back to court to re-instate the CCJ? Do I need to tell Mackenzie Hall theres a CCJ on this debt?

Sorry so many questions its just playing on my mind....I'll probably get most of them answered by national debtline tomorrow but I'm an impatient so and so

Thanks again8)

MH cannot act without the consent of the original creditor, which in the case of the SLC with a CCJ attached is unlikely.

Many thanks baby bear.....will post more details when I find out what national debtline say

Thanks again

Unless, of course, MH have changed their business practices and are now purchasing accounts ;) Highly unlikely IMO as they're the lowest of the pondscum :p

Thanks for the rep.comment :D

No problem

So is there is strong likelihood I'll still end up paying this debt off or will it be written off now MH have got their grubby mits on it?

Cheers

You can only get a CCJ for a debt once. My bet is MH will pass back to SLC.

With regard to the CCJ, you do need to keep paying it as SLC could apply for a warrant of execution at any time now they have your location. If you think the monthly payments are too high, apply to the issuing court for a variation order. This is easily done and costs about £35. Much better than a warrant of execution which would have court costs added.