For my good CAG buddy...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5760 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm devastated.
I can think of many other words to go with that:

• angry, at why this has happened
  • disappointed, at how this has happened
  • stunned, at how the situation was allowed to get to this point
  • greatly afeared, at what remains
  • bored, because I don't have anyone to bicker with any longer

CAG was once great, but now the only bit left is the 'Group' bit...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Why is there a whole thread about this?

There's been some really amazing people just kicked out without all this fuss.

Bye, end of

Really amazing people just kicked out? Like who? You clearly know nothing, and are running an errand for your paymasters elsewhere...

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Really amazing people just kicked out? Like who? Well I know of one, or so she said. You clearly know nothing, and are running an errand for your paymasters elsewhere...
maybe she was just doing the same. :-)

It saddens me that a thread intended to thank a truly great member of CAG for what can only be described as amazing work can be taken down this road. If you have anything to say about the way others have been "treated" why not take it up with the site team in private.

Bookworm, you will be missed but I'm sure everyone will understand that you can't keep up the level of commitment you have shown forever.

Enjoy your retirement and thank you.

(Did Marc & Dave buy you a gold watch;))

maybe she was just doing the same. :-)
Sorry to disappoint - I don't 'do' rising to the bait. I am above that, and will not let this 'tribute' to my best CAG buddy be drawn down the trolling avenue...

Bonne chance dans tout ce que vous décidez de faire.

Vous nous manquera beaucoup.

Désolé pour la rouille français.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

:lol: Merci, Antoine. ;-)

You know what, I did wonder whether I was going to wake up and think I had made a mistake, and so on. But I have to say the relief of not feeling responsible for everyone any more is overwhelming. Swear, libel, rip each other a new butthole? Not my problem anymore. I'll still help people where I can, whether a mod or not makes no difference to that, never did, never will... But the administrative drudgery, the thread merges and edits and what not? No, can't say I will miss one bit of it.

I have to say I am a bit overwhelmed with the amount of e-mails and PMs and messages I have had since yesterday, and I probably won't get a chance to answer all, so let me say it here: thank you all for your good wishes, and you b*****ds have managed to make me cry. :mad: How's that going to help with my tough image???? :rolleyes:

Right, enough with the Oscar speech, who's got the booze? :-D

Guest wino

Right, enough with the Oscar speech, who's got the booze? :-D

GUESS!!!!:D:D hic :p

Enjoy being platinum again bookie. I'm sure were all going to still benefit from your input on cag. Long may you continue :)

Enjoy the rest honey (well, you've got more than enough to keep you busy at the moment, anyway) and I'll see you in the bear garden for a cheeky glass later.

Thanks for all the hard work as a mod and I'm sure everyone who's experienced your patience and caring really appreciates everything you've done.

So glad it's not a real goodbye!

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

glad your not going to leave completely bookie. we need to keep as many experts as possible.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

...will your famous chocolate pots be on supply at the leaving party...
Anything has got to be better than her bloody rice salad...anything at all...

I am afraid that I am with Cro magnon on this one, cold rice is anathema and not natural

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed