Lowell Financial / Portfolio / whatever they're called..

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5771 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi

your wasting your time talking to them on the phone,even if they do agree something they can easily back out.

only write to them and send everything recorded,never sign with your own signature

S.C

Do you have a website? Add the following code to add a link to The Consumer Action Group:

<a href="http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk"><b><font color="#FF0000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Consumer Action Group</font></b></a> - <font color="#FF9900" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Reclaim the Right as a consumer and reclaim your unfair bank charges! Free site with letter templates and helpful forum.</font>

IF I`VE BEEN OF HELP PLEASE TICKLE MY SCALES :D

Rule number one in dealing with DCAs, OCs etc. NEVER SPEAK TO THEM ON THE PHONE, EVERYTHING IN WRITING ONLY!

The best advice I can give re: the removal of the default is to make it a condition of the F+F.

Edited by babybear39
forgot something

i thought defaults came off after six years if this is the case when do they take the starting date from ?

S.C

Do you have a website? Add the following code to add a link to The Consumer Action Group:

<a href="http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk"><b><font color="#FF0000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Consumer Action Group</font></b></a> - <font color="#FF9900" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Reclaim the Right as a consumer and reclaim your unfair bank charges! Free site with letter templates and helpful forum.</font>

hi

if thats the case i`d be trying to find out when the default was registered

it could be worth hanging on i`d imagine if the debt is statute barred the default is gonna be quite old

S.C

Sorry babybear, not sure what F+F means? According to my credit report the default was registered in Oct 2004 which gives it another two years to run. I'm tempted to reach a settlement with these clowns as having the default on my report as showing outstanding is causing havoc with my application for a loan which my partner and I are desperately trying to secure :mad: I just hope having it showed as 'settled' will make things a little bit easier..

if your not careful they might take your settlement money and then pass the rest on to another lot of leeches for them to terrorise you some more.

you need to hang on for one of the more experienced members of the site to contact you its a minefield of deception that i have only got a slight grip of.

make sure your life will be easier with it marked as settled and find out how long its gonna take them to mark it as settled if it is.soz i cant be of more help

S.C

ps f+f could be full and final