HSBC OC Can someone check for me?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4688 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi - I have received a copy of what I think is the original contract for my HSBC loan. I think it all seems to be here - the only thing is the date under the HSBC signature has been written in on top of the copy in pen. Does this invalidate it? Also there is the possibility that they have copied my signature from a letter I wrote to them recently, I'm sure that I wrote the signature purposely more messy than usual and I'm sure that if I orignally signed the contract I would have done my usual neater signature. Are they obliged to send me a copy of the letter I recently wrote them if I request it? Then I could be sure.

I've been trying to attach a copy of the agreement but the system won't let me - it says something about a security token missing. I think it's ligit it's got amount of loan, period of loan, total amount repayable, amountof first repayment, and the date 59 further repayments of the same amoutn and the anuual percentage rate (APR), Total Charge for Credit, total interest. IT does however have one little beauty regarding the Consumer Credit Act 1974

'The consumer Credit Act 1974 lays down certain requirements for your protection which should have been complied with when this agreement was made. If they were not, we cannot enforce the Agreement without getting a court order.'

It looks as though I signed and dated (unless they did copy and paste my signature) but they didn't date their signature it because as I mentioned they wrote it in pen over the copy. Do both parties have to have to have dated it at the time for 'certain requirements' to have been complied with?

As always - you help appreciated 1 billion times.

Hi turnitaround

If you want to post it up use Photobucket picture hosting website the other users can take a look

Remove personal details first

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread