My debt... more from the dreaded HFO Services *** Discontinued ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4440 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

It's certainly worth an update for those who've persevered with the thread!

Witness Statement was written with the kind assistance of various helpful folks and the hearing went well. While the judge did not grant my order to strike out, he did set in place a number of conditions for the trial, all of which were as a result of the conduct of HFO, i.e. he was not happy with some of the copies of documents HFO were submitting, so he said that original documents must be brought and submitted to the trial; and provided a few other 'wrist slaps'. He also denied HFO's claim for me to pay their costs, as he felt the hearing could have been avoided if HFO had provided documents as I'd requested.

I felt the judge was very fair and patient with me asking questions, and he also granted me some extra time to file a defence, as I made it known I wanted to hire a solicitor to assist me.

So, I got myself a solicitor who has experience in dealing with HFO, and as soon as they informed HFO/TRS that they would be representing me, they promptly discontinued the case!

Typical HFO behaviour it seems, agressively pursuing a case against an individual in the hopes of bullying an early victory out of them, and then dropping the case once it looks like they are able to adequately defend themselves. Completely disgusting behaviour, and I sincerely hope HFO are put out of action as soon as OFT have enough evidence to do the job.

Thanks Shadow, and yes please, add the tag.

It is a huge relief that they have dropped the case (which they never should have litigated on in the first place), but I'll only class it as a true 'victory' when HFO are no longer operating, as I'm aware they continue to spread their brand of stress and misery, and many people are still battling them. Having dealt with them over the past 3 years, I have to say a huge thank you to the help and support of all the CAG members who've stuck with the thread, and the HFO Fan Club in particular.

I'll be sticking around on the forums in the hope I can help others also.

Well done mate and well done to all involved.Strange though why they discontinued, when Mr Shart said you had no real prospect of successfully defending the claim...........

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.