Multiple Accounts

weirdpanda
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6612 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

FAQ ref 743rjfrrE4

Sorry if this has been asked before.

I have multiple current accounts with the same bank.

A current account and a student account which has been converted to a Current plus account, over the past 6 years I have had charges made against both accounts, should I make two claims, or one bigger claim?

Many thanks for your time and help.

Put your DPA request in and see how much the claims are worth. If less than £5000, 1 claim will be OK.

The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.

Many thanks.

I have nearly all my bank statements, and will start collating tonight.

I have had the odd one repaid so I will not include these.

I will put what happens under the natwest forum,

Once again many thanks for the website and forums.

Keep up the good work.

I was under the impression from previous posts you should compartmentalise as much as possible. Each different account is a seperate contract.

Do you have a website? Add the following code to add a link to The Consumer Action Group:

<a href="http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk"><b><font color="#FF0000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Consumer Action Group</font></b></a> - <font color="#FF9900" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Reclaim your rights as a consumer and reclaim your unfair bank charges! Free site with letter templates and helpful forum.</font>

I really do think that it depends on the value.

If you need to sever the claim to bring the values down to the Small Claims track then compartmentalisation is better.

Personally I would put in separate DPA requests for each account and the pool the amounts if it didn't take me over limit.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/06/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6612 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks