I need help with CRA's

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4732 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recently saw a thread mentioning that you could stop the CRA's from processing your data automatically.

I currently have a pretty crap credit score and I am trying to clean it up and I thought that it couldnt do any harm in trying. So I sent the following letter off.

Original Letter to all three CRA's;

6c2kwk

To my supprise this morning I recieved a responce from Experian, I was expecting it to be at least a week before I got a responce.

5amdvb

66ysc7

I was wondering if anyone had managed to stop the CRA's from processing their data using the original letter?

The way I look at it, Experian may not be making the decision they are still providing informaiton for creditors to make a decision, albeit their own decision.

SurlyBonds said that "Equifax argued the toss initially, then I issued an N1 Court Form against them". Should I make another attempt to get Experian to stop processing or go staight to the N1 Court Form?

Please help me ;)

bump

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

All,

It appears that this thread has already been done to death, I found the following thread by accident when looking into another issue (which I will post later).

For anyone else who is silently looking take a look at the following (original) thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legalities/26275-credit-ref-agency-reply.html?highlight=information+commissioners+office#post204624

Also, anyone know what happened to SurlyBonds?