Nationwide Building Soceity

davisc02
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6498 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Sorry if i'm going over old ground, I'm trying to read all the information about this on the forum. Basically i've had an account with Nationwide Building Soceity for around 12 years. I have to admit I am terrible when it comes to money and have had untold bounced dd's and charges, am I right in thinking I can claim for high charges. Also what is considered a excessive charges, say I have been charged £30 for bounced DD is there a figure which is acceptable i.e £15?

Regards

[/url]

Nationwide

Won

Capital One

Won

Citibank

Part win

GE Capital

Won

Exchange your council house for free.

www.UseMyPlace.com

I dont think any figure is acceptable...its now been set at £12 as a maximum but that doesnt make it right!

You can claim back 6 years...read FAQ on how and why and then have a look at the examples in the bank claims area

Good luck

People who haven't made mistakes, haven't made anything!

It`s not really even £12, but as none of the banks are willing to say what losses they actually have when a D/D or cheque is bounced, then you can`t just claim back part of the charge, you can only claim the whole charge.

If a bank were to go to court, they would then have to reveal this info, but they don`t seem to want to do this.

Won....:D:D:D...£3778.50

It`s not really even £12, but as none of the banks are willing to say what losses they actually have when a D/D or cheque is bounced, then you can`t just claim back part of the charge, you can only claim the whole charge.

If a bank were to go to court, they would then have to reveal this info, but they don`t seem to want to do this.

could be as its automated and cost approx notihng!...especially if you bank solely online and they dont have the the 'expense' of a letter etc...i bank with Nationwide and never get a letter when charged etc...not even a note on my online messages, just shows on my statements online

People who haven't made mistakes, haven't made anything!