torrential rain

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5757 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:o for the last two hours we have had torrential rain here in newcastle, thankfully we are on high ground so hopefully no flooding

fingers crossed it doesnt hit the south again this time

honey x

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AH..!!!!

The BEAUTIFUL SOUTH....

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

Clear in the Midlands at the moment so fingers crossed.:-|

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Dry in Devon, everything crossed :D

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

lots of rain in N wales, flooding could well happen but I am on high ground. Had no phones or electric sunday night after power cut, trees and branches all over the road by monday morning.

cheers xx

:o for the last two hours we have had torrential rain here in newcastle, thankfully we are on high ground so hopefully no flooding

fingers crossed it doesnt hit the south again this time

honey x

Hey Honey its hoppings week so whats new:D:D:D

jon

Not stopped here all day. (NW) I'm going to Anglesey tomorrow for the weekend. Should I take my bucket and spade to play with on the beach or use it to bail out the leaky caravan?:p

Right then.........Packing...............1 x large bucket.................2 x wellies.....................1 x big brolly.......................2 x case of wine............Have I forgotten anything :confused:

Right then.........Packing...............1 x large bucket.................2 x wellies.....................1 x big brolly.......................2 x case of wine............Have I forgotten anything :confused:

Clothes Wino :D You'll get arrested just wearing that lot, even in Anglesey. :p

Which part are you going to ?

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

rained here all day too had daughters prom today typical middle of june and torrential had to have big brollies still sunny now bit late like xxkia

Wet now but not worryingly so.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

It's chucked it down all day up here - not that I was bothered as I was inside for most of it :D

Mr Bo has had the heating on tonight :eek:

Perhaps it's just Lancs but it has been very autumnal for the last few weeks. It just feels very much like the end of summer and that autumn is just around the corner :(

It's been pouring here since tea time and very windy, but strangely enough quite warm :confused:

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Yep - close, that's the word.... thought we might get a thunderstorm earlier, but no such luck

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Like i said, :p

the BEAUTIFUL SOUTH :D

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.