Alledged benefit Fraud..Losing everything fast HELP!!

Millennia
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5756 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been accused of a 'living together situation' with my b/f and benefits stopped resulting in mortgage arrears, debts etc.. To cut a long story short it isnt true, we werent living together. The allegation was the result of a malicious phone call, we have 2 children and he had a period of no fixed assress when he stayed at his mums.. she didnt declare this to CTax so wont back us up.

I had to sell my house b4 being repossessed. Now live overseas, and they are still taking me to court. They have no evidence apart from flimsy 'hearsay' and 'assumption' yet I have to pay to come back to the UK, fight my case and probably lose as 'most people do'.. and even if I do win I cannot claim any compensation.. I am close to losing my new home now as I have no income, and a mass of debts and money running out fast. I cant even afford the plane ticket..

If I dont attend then I will be found guilty in absence and can be arrested. What can I do? I have a family to support on what bit of money is left. No-one will help me. Its also going to appeal but I feel that I am being targeted for a conviction. I have a solicitor and welfare rights helping me, but can I take this to a higher body for help?? My MP in the UK doesnt want to know as I am no longer in the UK.

I can't think of anyone better than welfare rights to help you. Their staff are extremely knowledgable about the benefits system and the hardship and difficulties it can cause, and they are on your side not the benefits agency.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.