EOS Solutions Any help

chagoi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5678 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I asked for cca,

What type of account is this and have you actually requested a copy of the agreement in writing with the £1 fee enclosed?

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Eos solutions did not send me cca yet confirmed on phone that they were aware of my request and confirmed in writing they had communication with me but neglected to say cca request. They returned the 1.00 uncashed and followed with more payment slips. It seems to me that they just ignore requests and pretend to be oblivious to the necesity for providing one, just saying contact original creditor.

You need to put a request for cca in post by recorded delivery and dont like me leave if for a while, just because the phone calls stop.

ps. template can be found on bank templates section on front page of forums. Also include 1.00 postal order

and remember not to use signature just use capitals for signature on letter.

subbing

Edited by stardust_john
really have to check my posts better :)

Thanks for that stardust john will dothat can i get a template letter for cca request anywhere. Also at the moment my debt is being handled by a debt managment company and they said if i get a reply saying no cca to let them know & they will stop paying them.

I have to still chase them up about it, but as it went quiet for a while and I was ill, I just enjoyed the silence. I have been paying them for years whilst they previously told me the debt existed because they said so and would harass me forever. I sent calls harassment letter and they cooled it down and I know I have to persue them again. As they returned the previous 1.00 to me, best course of action is to send another cca request and keep at it this time:)

Girl also said I must ask halifax for cca.

As the DCA are acting as agent of the creditor (Halifax) they have a legal obligation under s175 of the Act to pass your request on to the creditor. I would therefore send the CCA request to EOS, this keeps them in the loop and they can not deny knowledge of your request. Send it recorded delivery and do not sign the letter.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Thanks for advice rory, will do that. I forgot to say that the debt managment company are not sending payment to EOS but are sendeing money to HALIFAX.

Just an update sent cca leter today with £1.00 postal order sent recorded as told to.

Now presume wait & see what next..

thanks for all advice so far everyone.

:-|

Now presume wait & see what next..

Yes. The ball's now in their court. You'll probably get a letter informing you that they have put the account on hold.

Nothing. You don't have to do anything. Who is your DMC?

You may want to consider one of the charities for setting up your DMP then as abacus will be charging you for this service. Do you have other creditors that you are paying through your DMP?

We got told by them that first month payment they keep....they also supposed to send monthly statements none as yet.... have been on plan now for about 4 months.

Any advice..... realy desperate need help

You might want to have a look at CCS for a DMP CCCS - Free Debt Advice from the UK's Leading Debt Charity They don't charge.

Something to note though is that if a copy of the agreement can not be supplied then the company running the DMP will not stop payments.

Another thing to note is that you should not be afraid of EOS or any other DCA for tht matter. They can not just demand full payment. DCA's have no legal powers what so ever and work on commission - hence wanting you to pay the full amount.

A judge would be very annoyed with any creditor who attempted legal action against someone who is trying to repay their debts in line with their ability to pay.

If it was me, I would send them the following for all accounts, amend to suit, do not sign it, send PO not cheque and send it recorded delivery http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/20758-creditors-dcas-letter-templates.html template N.

Edited by rory32
Please don't post templates on the open forum. Just provide a link. Thanks