Karen vs New Look (Ikano)

Karen22382

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5130 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sar sent today!

Am slightly miffed with this company after I have been paying them a standing order of £5 a week and I have checked with them over the phone and the details are all correct but the payments were not going through. The company were sending the £5 back each week but there was no reason for them not to be credited, as the person on the phone said, before I decided to go against them for the mountain of charges they have served me I decided to pay it off using my credit card (it was a measly £50 anyway) and did so over the phone. At the same time I checked the bank details and queried the payments. They did not know but happily told me my balance was £60 something, which was paid.

I sent the SAR today, when I returned home there was my recent statement saying my last balance was £50something with no payments and a £12 charge for this!!

Spo, even though I had told them on the phone that THEY were not processing my payments EVEN though the details were correct they had charged me!!

Can't be bothered to moan over the phone, am just gonna include it in my list of charges and mention it in one of my letters......

Stupid companies and their hoardes of dedicated staff......

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent today!

Am slightly miffed with this company after I have been paying them a standing order of £5 a week and I have checked with them over the phone and the details are all correct but the payments were not going through. The company were sending the £5 back each week but there was no reason for them not to be credited, as the person on the phone said, before I decided to go against them for the mountain of charges they have served me I decided to pay it off using my credit card (it was a measly £50 anyway) and did so over the phone. At the same time I checked the bank details and queried the payments. They did not know but happily told me my balance was £60 something, which was paid.

I sent the SAR today, when I returned home there was my recent statement saying my last balance was £50something with no payments and a £12 charge for this!!

Spo, even though I had told them on the phone that THEY were not processing my payments EVEN though the details were correct they had charged me!!

Can't be bothered to moan over the phone, am just gonna include it in my list of charges and mention it in one of my letters......

Stupid companies and their hoardes of dedicated staff......

is it a weymouth address you got to right to them.

it seems to me that New Look has passed this off to debt company i thought new look offices were in weymouth, and they deal with everything,they address is mercery road weymouth Dorset. why dont you write to them and explain they might help you best of luck.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Times up on 5th aug yet they haven't sent any acknowledgment, I did not get registered post so can not find out if the address was correct or whether they have recieved it. Do I send a replacement or a letter reminding them?

Karen.

Update, received charges list today! They also returned my £10 cheque, stating "Please note, this information has been provided free of charge." Bonus!

Charges total £156 but its another £156 + interest (I worked out at £37.76 as charges not that old) to add to the money I am hoping to be claiming back from other companies.

Will prepare and send SAR monday.

Good luck with that Karen ;)

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert