How do I get `promoted`?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5756 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was just wondering about the various account levels attributed to members; basic, classic, gold, platinum.

As you can probably see, I am a basic account customer, but I'd like to know how to "promote" my account status. Do members buy a higher ranking account, or is to do with the number of posts made, or rep scores?

I'm just curious... :rolleyes:

Woozel 1 - DCA 0

I thought it was to do with reputation thingies? And I'm sure this has been asked before.....

It probably has :rolleyes:. I had a scan of the FAQs, but didn't see anything there. I'm pretty tired at the mo & took the lazy option of posting a thread in the hope that someone would answer. :grin:

Woozel 1 - DCA 0

Don't believe them Woozel

Basic account - free.

Classic account - 2 pints of larger and a packet of crisps.

Gold account - Pint of bitter and a fish supper (with mushy peas).

Platinum account - Pictures and dinner.

Site helper - Do the post, clean the canteen, get the doughnuts for breakfast, nominate yourself for driver after an office night out.

Moderator - You have to kiss something but I can't remember what.

Administrator - The one you have to kiss.

Don't believe them Woozel

Basic account - free.

Site helper - Do the post, clean the canteen, get the doughnuts for breakfast, nominate yourself for driver after an office night out.

You forgot the bottle of 12year -old single malt! :lol:

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Basic account - free.

Which 'account' allows U to consolidate your O/D??...:confused:

...I keep getting PM's saying that my Credit Limit is being reviewed!...:eek::o:o

...:D

Or how prepared you are to suck up to the mods:grin:
And in terms of suck up, I only understand large amounts in small used bills in brown envelopes, and no guarantees given it will get you an upgrade either. :-D

Don't need rewards ......... it's just a pleasure to serve ......... how's that for sucking up;)

Now bow to Bookie :p

Just thinking of the ttle of this thread and my last job...

you shove 6 months of paperwork in your desk, suck up somehow and then get promoted! That's exactly what happened.

sorry, I'm in bitter mode!

Whoever wants to be Team Member on any forum?

This is the basics(sorry to give away your secrets). Firstly, to become Team I have no idea but I can tell you what the job entails.

1) No thank you's

2) Plenty of alcohol to be able to actually post(most of em here are alcoholics---see Bear Garden :D )

3) Making mistakes--you make them and you learn from them.

4) No sense of humour according to the aggrieved party

5) Forced to attend at least one forum outing a year(although it does help with other attributes- see point 2)

6) The Schoolteacher mentality---to keep the overgrown kids in order. Please miss can I have the cane?!!

7) Confidentiality--this means that you can be friends with people but you may not be able to tell them about what is going on in the background(it's huge so trust me on that one) on certain issues.

8 ) To be able to spot spammers before they post(hint: Hong kong time zone: my reference is Vbulletin's own board).

9) Patients--not hospital ones but calmness(yes I have spelt the word incorrectly on purpose)

10) The ability to go ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! in a quiet space and then go back to point 2.

There are a few others but I am too polite to put them on here :D

Anyone really want to be a team member on a forum? I don't my liver is just recovering from a previous excursion.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf