Watch out, there are Claims Touts about!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5781 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well, I for one don't mind having either of these messages. Lets face it, If the touts warning will help all the newbies as well as anyone else, it means it's serving it's purpose, & as for the donations request, you're not being forced to donate are you?

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Am more than happy to have the tags on, in fact, after reading it and thinking about it I realised I have done one of the silly things it implies to look out for - amending quickly!!!

As for donations - remind, hint and shout it out - this site has helped thousands of people, some with some very real and urgent emergencies, not just get money back....but stop money from going to lying scumbags in the first place.

I am also amazed at how it is empowering people to fight back. When you have debts kicking at the door it is a day to day nightmare and the difference it makes just to find out you actually have rights and support, it can make all the difference between coping..and just not.

How many registered users are on this site, would everyone be willing just to donate a pound? or more ; ) That could really mount up......or would that just be an admin nightmare?!

Edited by Dipply75
typed gibberish!

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

I will second that Dipply

I feel so lucky to have people who do give a dame about others

less fortunate than them helping me and if I can help in any way

I shall

Three cheers for Cag

Tonka 99

I will second that Dipply

I feel so lucky to have people who do give a dame about others

less fortunate than them helping me and if I can help in any way

I shall

Three cheers for Cag

Tonka 99

THREE

CHEERS FOR

C.A.G.

I'm with the prospect of reminding folk to contribute, however since many did this on their SIG, it is now getting oppressive,. as for those who have not updated their sig to remove any reference to donating, are now causing a problem with the automated exhortation and the sig. Let's have one or the other, but not BOTH!

I'm with the prospect of reminding folk to contribute, however since many did this on their SIG, it is now getting oppressive,. as for those who have not updated their sig to remove any reference to donating, are now causing a problem with the automated exhortation and the sig. Let's have one or the other, but not BOTH!

Then all you have to do, is the same as so many users have done.....

......Just ignore it!

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Not the point being made, as well you know. In fact, the wasted space on your SIG would see you reprimanded on other sites I frequent. When s sig happens to impose a presence that swamps the original message, then the point becomes less effective or is lost.

The fact thousands have to click down your 'Please donate' 3" banner, when there's already a pink alternative does make one wonder about the veracity of the poster (I mean, don't they read their own postings and spot the duplication?). Why not be part of the solution and not the problem?

Bankfodder, Do you think it's acceptable to edit members profiles - their personal information - to carry a ''donations plug''?.

Of course, if a former admin assistant of our's decided to give us our money back, it would help quite a bit. Despite repeated messages we have never even had a response about it and it has been over a year now.

It was paid to her accidentally and it was kept by her deliberately but it was comprised of donations from many people who gave it to us gratefully despite their own financial problems and for the benefit of other site users.

However we have now been sent a copy of an email which it turns out was sent to us by the former admin assistant and which was sent in feb of this year and which does ask for details of the outstanding sum. I hadn't seen this email before so I was wrong on that score and of course I'm very sorry that I wasn't aware of it. We hope that the money may now be returned to us either in one lump sum or in instalments

Edited by BankFodder

Of course, if a former admin assistant of our's decided to give us our money back, it would help quite a bit. Despite repeated messages we have never even had a response about it and it has been over a year now.

It was paid to her accidentally and it was kept by her deliberately but it was comprised of donations from many people who gave it to us gratefully despite their own financial problems and for the benefit of other site users.

What ever happened to a simple answer to a simple question?

I cant believe it has taken over 24 hours for that response.

I am quite sure i have no idea to whom or what you are referring.

It almost reads as though you are insinuating I am the subject of your rant.

Please have another go at answering my straight forward question, and try to keep any personal vendetta you may have to yourself.

What ever happened to a simple answer to a simple question?

I cant believe it has taken over 24 hours for that response.

I am quite sure i have no idea to whom or what you are referring.

It almost reads as though you are insinuating I am the subject of your rant.

Please have another go at answering my straight forward question, and try to keep any personal vendetta you may have to yourself.

Gosh, are you back again Steve..? I thought you had left...

As my opinion is not welcome, i am leaving the forum and shall not return as of this minute.

Don't feed the trolls folks....

Edited by Robertxc

Robertxc v. Abbey - £3300 Settled in full

Robertxc v. Clydesdale - £750 Settled in full

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. £750 compensation

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

In respect of the money owed by our former admin assistant, I had been under the impression that no attempt had been made to respond to our requests for repayment which were made in early 2007

However we have now been sent a copy of an email which it turns out was sent to us by the former admin assistant and which was sent in feb of this year and which does ask for details of the outstanding sum. I hadn't seen this email before so I was wrong on that score and of course I'm very sorry that I wasn't aware of it. We hope that the money may now be returned to us either in one lump sum or in instalments

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5781 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks