kensington

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4902 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

help! god these lot do my head in i pay my mortgage on time every month by bankers draft and every month they fone me say they avnt got it then i tell them they av becoz i sent it recorded delivery.any way this month they rang me 2 say not enough funds in ma account i reminded them after speaking 2 2 different people i send a bankers draft oh they said could i check 2 c if they had cashed it ha ha i dont think so check your selfs!:rolleyes:

today i get the same fone call saying i am in arrears i dont think so i have already told ur workmates i av paid check my account i always pay on time oh yes u do woz the reply so why the hassle!!:rolleyes: i feel they want me to default on ma account they are tryin very tactic but they aint gonna beat me i only have 14 months left with them then i am out :D has anyone else ad same probs?

• 2 weeks later...

ok taken me four weeks of constant calls to kensington telling me it would be sorted, my cheque had been returned which was a lie :-x but yes today they have found and prossessed my cheque this after only 20 mins after i told them i had sought legal advice and was put through to a manager!:rolleyes: now i need to know if they can charge me £9 a month because i dont do direct debit i now put the money in their account not that i dont trust them to take the right amount out of my account on direct debit:rolleyes:

please help