Contents Claim With Esure

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5496 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thank you EROS

your advise is greatly appreciated, Im fully aware of the Subject Access Request under the Data Protection Act you refer to, would it be benificial to both Esure and Cunningham Lindsay?

Hadituptohere

I'm far from an expert, but learning all the time!!!!!

If i've been at all helpful please click my star.

Hadituptohere OH V Capital One, **WON**

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (providian/Monument/Barclaycard cc) - ** claim struck out ** due to non complaince of CPR, Wasted Costs applied for, Default Cost Certificate issued by Court, Warrant of excecution and CC Baliffs instructed...lol 😎

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (morgan stanley dean witter/barclays cc) - account in dispute, LBA sent to barclays, awaiting responce, no responce.

Hadituptohere V RBS, default removal x 2, case dismissed, judge used Balance of Probabilities against hard Evidence.

Hadituptohere OH v Santander, Santander issue claim in court, settled out of court via Tomlin, less solicitors fees and interest.

Hi..

If you mean issuing both companies a section 7.1 dpa then for £20 it could be worth it.

Also thinking about the second letters to issue.. google who are the CEO's of the companies are and write to them directly, requesting that the complaint/review is done by the CEO. Dont use previous names... go to the top dogs

certainly sounds like you have grounds to question their initial handling

enjoy

EROS:cool:

Can I also add that the adjuster that visited no longer works for Cunningham Lindsay and it seems my case was his last???? he informed me that they would pay and the paperwork shows it was only after a discussion with esure that they changed their minds and desision.

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (providian/Monument/Barclaycard cc) - ** claim struck out ** due to non complaince of CPR, Wasted Costs applied for, Default Cost Certificate issued by Court, Warrant of excecution and CC Baliffs instructed...lol 😎

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (morgan stanley dean witter/barclays cc) - account in dispute, LBA sent to barclays, awaiting responce, no responce.

Hadituptohere V RBS, default removal x 2, case dismissed, judge used Balance of Probabilities against hard Evidence.

Hadituptohere OH v Santander, Santander issue claim in court, settled out of court via Tomlin, less solicitors fees and interest.

Hmmmm they dont make it easy for you, do they... even if the adjuster has since left the company i think your strongest route is that the adjusters (being the prefered company of the Insurers) have engaged liability on a deligated authority? this is what you are looking for on the dpa release... who were they acting for and who said 'yes' you are covered... does that make sense?

EROS

Yes thanks EROS

Hadituptohere

EROS I already have the preliminary report upto the final report in my possession as I requested a copy from Esure

Hadituptohere

Here are the reports from the adjuster:

cunninghamreport1a.jpg

cunninghamreport1b.jpg

cunninghamreport1c.jpg

cunninghamreport2a.jpg

cunninghamreport2b.jpg

cunningham3a.jpg

cunningham3b.jpg

At NO time was this offer accepted by either myself or my so called representative it was always in dispute and any monies taken was as an interim payment pending dispute

Hadituptohere

Hi Hadituptohere, only two things that spring to mind from this is that the adjusters have not considered the contents section and then PP cover on your policy. Some adjusting firms will not look to offer cover for both sections and it maybe worth a phone call to the Insurers to confirm if there is a policy limit/condition to the pp cover of items in the shed/garage + are they happy to accept the fishing equipment as PP items.. refer to defination of a PP item (something to be worn or carried outside the grounds of the home). Heavily but politely point out that you have paid for the additional cover and this is not just on a standard cover policy..

On terms of accepting the liability figure of £2000, then this will be evidenced in a DPA request or try requesting on the phone 'at what time it was accpeted and by whom'. did the cheque come with noting 'full and final settlement or as interim payement ??

EROS

The cheque definatley came as an interim payment as I have that in writing from Esure, thanks again EROS

hadituptohere