banks- nothing to do with penalties

159user159
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5616 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi 159,

Put details of your POC when you get a copy from the court. You should have left 3 copies of your claim with the court when you filed and they would have stamped 1 copy and returned it to you. In any event, you should have kept your own copy for your records.

When you ask for the CCA Agreement, that must be done with the right letter and a £1 fee. If you don't do this, BC don't need to respond and won't take you seriously.

Also, if you ask for your last 6 years' statements, that has to be done with the right letter and a £10 fee. If this wasn't done, again they may not supply what you want.

To get the result you want, you have to make the right moves, paticularly if you are taking someone to court.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Can you post your full poc please.

You are asking me for proof of concept at what context? I do not understand the question, I am sorry!! Could you please be more specific?

I believe that I have written the response of Barklays concerning a notice of issue at the County court, and asked for L600 pounds expenses to be paid, that is all, however, I understand that the court had certain powers to direct them to return my statous of the default they have imposed on my account, and also, because of different request I have made to them which have been ignored to possibly award a compensation? In the harassment issue? Please advice if this is correct or not, your imput will be appreciated Thanks

Hi 159,

POC = Particulars of Claim

If you filed your claim at the local county court, the POC would go on the back of form N1.

Or did you use MCOL (Money Claim On Line).

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Hi 159,

Threads don't usually get removed, unless there are specific reasons for it.

If you want to PM me about this, please do so and I can take up any issues with the Site Team as necessary. Click on my UserName top left of this post and select "sendtofriend.gifSend a private message to slick132 "

Edited by slick132
add on re PM'ing

You are asking me for proof of concept at what context? I do not understand the question, I am sorry!! Could you please be more specific?

In order to deal with Bs response, we need to know what you put on your claim form that you submitted to the court.

Hope that is clear enough.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

• 4 months later...

OK, my case against Barclaycard had been heard at the small track, but it seems that Barclayscard have charged over 14 months interest at 40.8% which has left an amount as debt in to my account of L233., and they are still charge interest upon an amount which is interest, is it legal for them to do that? Also, the judge at the hearing asked me to send the calculations for my cost, Barclaycard offered to refund me only 160 and interest at 8%, less for the outstanding amount in my account which is a fa...my costs are for L970 pounds which they refuse to pay, however the money is not important as much as it is my credit over an amount wholy considered on charges for 14 months which I refused to pay since my account has been disputed on this point? So, is it legal for them to charge interest on an amount which is accumilated from interest? Can they charge interest on amount which is already interest? To me it sounds illigal?

Hi 159,

It's very difficult to comment about what has happened with your case when we still know very little about it.

We've asked several times for you to post up your POC, so we could see what you were claiming.

But if the case has now been heard in court, thats really an end to it.