masjntt

What happens to credit record after defaults were issued more than six years ago

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2730 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I spoke to the Ombudsman - and they have sent Barclaycard a letter on my behalf asking them to remove any information longer than 6 years from my account.

Hopefully this works - but the FO did say this is no guarantee as this might fall outside the general record keeping rules as it was a paid off account and they may be within their rights to hold this information - actually they didn't really know for sure!!!

BANKING

Halifax - £428.43 - successful claim

Halifax PPI - £380 - successful claim

NatWest - £2853 - Successful Claim

Barclaycard - £663 - Successful Claim

Barclaycard PPI - £360 - Successful Claim

RETAIL

Lastminute.com - £190 - Successful Claim

Benson For Beds - £49 - Successful Claim

Santander - £420 - Successful claim to have iMac repaired under Section 75 Consumer Credit Act (Retailer went bust)