EXPERIAN... The final battle commences

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5370 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there. Is there a reason that I can't access this particular link? Thanks.

There shouldn't be - can you describe what happens and I'll flag it up to the IT guru's on here?

Try this;

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/data-protection-default-issues/149403-would-you-like-clean.html#post1580664

i got :

tifo, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

The following direct link should work:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/data-protection-default-issues/149403-would-you-like-clean.html#post1580664

The reason Bankfodder's link no longer works is that the announcement he linked to has now expired

Fanx! :D Works good. Cool post too, shame it doesn't cover credit card agreements.

Is there a post on here that is pushing for disputed accounts to be removed from CRAs? (Lack of CCA etc) I've heard one or two have had success, though.

:)

Nope, Finlander is taking a very brave first step for the benefit of all of us. He posted blow by blow at first but did warn that when things reached a certain stage (litigation) he would have to stay off the public forum and just let us know what the outcome is.

It was getting to that stage, we just have to bite our nails and wait for word!

Can't wait, I think he had a great case

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

Seems like a lengthy battle;

Last Activity: 19th December 2008 18:39

:mad:

Seems like a very lengthy battle....too long perhaps ???????

My ill informed guess is that he did have a good case and the CRA involved responded accordingly with a consent/gagging order. (???)

I'd love to be wrong but judging by finlanders last activity and the absence of any further updates .........

Nope, Finlander is taking a very brave first step for the benefit of all of us. He posted blow by blow at first but did warn that when things reached a certain stage (litigation) he would have to stay off the public forum and just let us know what the outcome is.

It was getting to that stage, we just have to bite our nails and wait for word!

Can't wait, I think he had a great case

Me too,

Of course, though, we have to consider that we don't know who Finlander is, or was, so I can see why some remain skeptical.

As it's clear we're just going to get "what's happening" posts to this thread, I'm going to close it - if the OP requires it to be reopened, please report this post (click the red triangle to the left

Fingers crossed we see Finlander again, one way or another.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5370 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks