Copyright breach by the Ilford Recorder

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5776 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

BF.

I would also point out this email i have received from the Editor of the Ilford Recorder 17:03 today:

Dear Mr Marlow,

I have been made aware that you have aired the complaint you have with our company on a public website and invited responses.

You need to be aware that our legal team is monitoring the thread on this website with regard to any attack on our company which may be libellous.

Chris Carter

Editor,

I love the smell of banks coughing up refunds early in the morning

I have been advised that the latest edition of the Ilford Recorder is offering photographs for sale.

I wish to make it crystal clear that i am now quite satisfied that only those images taken by Jules Dann and not mine are being offered for sale.

It won't surprise you that this happens all the time. Not, I hasten to add as a systemic flouting of the rights of photographers, but in this digital age the inability to attach (and KEEP attached!) copyright material attribution rights. The NUJ (National Union of Journalists) and if you plan to make a career out of selling your pix, I suggest you check them out. I have colleagues where the NUM organiser negotiated amicable settlements and they still continued to work for the papers subsequently.

Buzby.

Have been in touch with the NUJ, who have been very helpful indeed.

Many thanks.

Guest Gertie100

joebloggs - I'm glad you are making headway with this and hope you get a satisfactory outcome.

I really want to comment on the email from the editor about libellous etc, but I'm too scared to incase I get sued (or get you sued!!!!!:D)