N Hunter Limited - The Secret Credit Reference Agency!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4626 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is worrying, if an IVA company is also operating out of the building it could be risky for anyone applying for a debt solution to have their details passed over to these tramps? Applying to a DCA for an IVA, financial suicide.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I contacted my bank (Alliance & Leicester) and found they do not use N Hunter Limted.

You certainly did not.

From your thread:

Details from where we obtain and share information about you are as follows:

Experian Limited - 0844 481 8000

Equifax PLC - 0870 0100 583

Call Credit Limited - 0870 060 1414

Experian Decision Analytics 01704 501 001

Synetics Solutions Limited 01782 664000

CIFAS - please write to: CISAS, 6th Floor, Lynton House, 7-12 Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9LT

Experian Decision Analytics ARE N Hunter.

How does it work?

Synectics Solutions Ltd

I go past this place a couple of times a week. Seems a bit strange that they would have their data stored off site by another company.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Not true Sumbuddi They hold a great deal more than application data. For example they know your contacts, your family, your social status, your ethnicity in fact anything which may have, inadvertently on your part, fallen into the public domain - it's for this reason that you should never use a loyalty card nor should you ever complete a questionnaire no matter how innocuous it appears at the time - that is unless you want someone somewhere to record that info

Quite right mr 3 posts

You must be right, we will leave them alone

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

and the evidence you have presented is what exactly?

If I was some kind of shill I wouldn't be here pointing out that Experian Data Services are National Hunter or creating wikipedia articles about them would I?

Seriously, loony conspiracy theories don't help anybody.

National Hunter do not have loyalty card data. ........ Their members are banks ............ and loan/hp lenders.

So Tesco for example? (who are both a bank and a lender and, guess what, have a loyalty card as well).

I do agree with you - there is no point in making stuff up. That's why I wrote to N Hunter yesterday to see what data they hold on me.

I am also going to subject access request any other companies I come across in my investigations. I will post all the results here:-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/credit-reference-agencies/197936-just-how-many-secret.html

and neither does reasurring people there is nothing to worry about without the full facts available to you.

Who said there was nothing to worry about?

This database is a fraud checking service, not a credit record.

There is no way to know why you have been declined for credit, BUT the vast majority of the time it's going to be because of a poor credit record. Barclaycard for instance say they use this database as a post-application check (a batch job every night) AND that they would call suspicious applicants to check what was going on. Also National Hunter state that the database is not supposed to be used automatically. Same thing incidentally for the Insurance Hunter database - it comes into use at when the customer makes a claim.

So if you apply for credit and the rejection comes back instantly, is there any point in spending £10 for a copy of your National Hunter records? I don't think so.

OTOH, if you've applied for several loans and are now applying for a mortgage it might be useful.

sum please don't take offence but your either very naive or your spreading disinformation for some reason - they DO retain much more info than you imply some of which IS derived from loyalty cards

sum please don't take offence but your either very naive or your spreading disinformation for some reason - they DO retain much more info than you imply some of which IS derived from loyalty cards

What evidence do you have for this statement?

Otherwise it's conspiracy theorising.

Fact.

Hi sumbuddi

Do you have some experience or information on N Hunter? Are you, or have you, been connected to them in any way?

Not accusing you of anything, but when a new poster appears and only posts on one subject (and not one of the main threads on CAG) it raises an obvious question!

Thanks for clarifying.

I claim to know not very much of this stuff myself people, BUT having read the thread one is FORCED to conclude this N Hunter LTD is infact the little black book everyone says doesn't exist! I don't hold much stock in heresay i am just reaching the obvious (to me anyway) conclusion.

I check back here from time to time since i joined the forum recently and i havn't yet seen any comments from anyone who has done a subject access request on this company. Most ennoying to me, my interest is thusly peaked to the point of considering a subject access request myself (I am for the most part innately of the belief in life that there are much more important things) but this has really kindled my curiosity.

So if anyone has actually had a reply from a SAR to these fellows, i would appreciate some replies based on what they received as to there pertinance to any actual facts (thats me trying to save £10 quid lol)

just my 2 cents worth.

I claim to know not very much of this stuff myself people, BUT having read the thread one is FORCED to conclude this N Hunter LTD is infact the little black book everyone says doesn't exist! I don't hold much stock in heresay i am just reaching the obvious (to me anyway) conclusion.

Who says they don't exist? This software has been going on quite a few years, and it's intended as a fraud prevention device, not a credit checking service. There's a fundamental difference.

It's been talked about for quite a few years on and off, here's a reference from 2004 for instance:

MCL Software Ltd

I check back here from time to time since i joined the forum recently and i havn't yet seen any comments from anyone who has done a subject access request on this company.

Most ennoying to me, my interest is thusly peaked to the point of considering a subject access request myself (I am for the most part innately of the belief in life that there are much more important things) but this has really kindled my curiosity.

So if anyone has actually had a reply from a SAR to these fellows, i would appreciate some replies based on what they received as to there pertinance to any actual facts (thats me trying to save £10 quid lol)

Scroll up the page, click the link.

Unfortunately the poster hasn't indicated their credit history, so it's hard to say.

I for instance have 13 accounts on my credit record, a mixture of mobile phones, bank accounts and credit cards. No loans, no mortgage.

I'd be surprised if N Hunter had anything on me. But then I'm not sufficiently interested to fork out the £10.

If anyone does spend the £10 they should post their results and also say what they have applied for, so it can be established what doesn't as well as what does, get recorded.