letter going to my ex partners address

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4847 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi im helping my sister out with a small matter regarding bank of scotland. i have a finance loan with them for when i purchased my car. i have recently split from my ex partner who now has a new property with his new girlfreind.

i have got a bit behind with the payments due to financial problems but my complaint is that my ex came to pick the kids up on saturady only to have a letter from BOS aying that i owe them £600 and if this is not paid in 7 days they will take the car back, which not bothered about but thats not the point the sent the letter to his address for him and his girlfriend with my personal details on and information regarding the debt.

i have called them today to ask why this has been done first they told me that dvla changed the details but why would they when the log book is for my address and then they advised that i had called in the 28th of may and changed this which i hadnt. also a couple of months ago my bank lloyds tsb also sent a bank statement to his address again with all my faniancial details and also bank details

is there any thing i can do about this i am planning on sending a letter of complaint but wanted to know if there is anything that they are breeching by doing this

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]