Debt collection law

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5790 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Where can I fand a good book/article covering debt collection laws? That is apart from here! LOL I would like to sit down and read to arm myself for my comming battles (you don't even want to ask) I have secured and un secured debt and a car on hpi that i cannot replace or manage without. Thanks

Another couple of books worth getting are Consumer Law & Practice by Robert Lowe and Geoffrey Woodroffe (I think its' in the seventh edition) and Blackstones Statutes on Commercial & Consumer Law (2007-2008 Edn). Both are quite expensive - Consumer Law & Practice is around £30 a copy and the other is £18.99. You can order both through the library. Another useful book is "The enforcement of local taxation" by Alan Murdie & Ian Wise - published by Legal Action Group - its' half price £12.50 at the moment on the LAG website

If I've helped feel free to add to my reputation.

I am not a Practising Lawyer. My comments are my opinion only. You should not rely upon those comments and should always take your own professional advice from a practising Solicitor or Barrister