Leeds Private Parking Company

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5784 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

3 pounds per day liquidated damages - yeah right. No chance.

You should never 'appeal' that is what they want you to do to suck you into the [problem].

Is this UK PAO ?

Unenforceable tosh in any event.

have you read the stickies ?

Could well be UK PAO, the wording quoted is virtually identical to correspondence I received from our mate Steve :p - Hi Steve, although last time I looked there were not members of the BPA.

UKCPS also based in that part of the world [Huddersfield], their wording, including the nonsensical £3 "liquidated damages" is so similar to UK PAO as to be beyond coincidence.

With both companies, because their claims are so absolutely outrageous, it is not worth using the templates, saves on postage. If you want to keep it simple, just ignore completely.

If you want a bit of sport, use the templates. They may drop themselves further in it by making false statements such as the registered keeper is responsible. There really is next to no chance that they will wish to have their paperwork scrutinised in court. If, against all the odds, they did issue court papers, the defence you would get from here would see these [problematic] running to the hills, you would win hands down.

If you get chance, please can you post up the scanned paperwork, washed of identifying details [date, time, reg, bar codes etc]. The more information we collate on these chancers, the more ammunition we've got.

Where were you parked up? I am from Wakefield and have been trying for ages to get a ticket from a PPC.

Mossycat

It's easy for most of us Mossycat. you're obviously not trying very hard ;)

Where were you parked up? I am from Wakefield and have been trying for ages to get a ticket from a PPC.

Mossycat

Do you open bank accounts get overdrawn, get bank charges and claim the fees are unlawful ?? - why does a person look for trouble ?

To go out there with the intention of getting a ticket/clamped or anything else that will cause you hastle ... whats the point ??

You obviously have FAR too much time on your hands, try getting a social life or something else that will occupy your time.

Sorry but I just find the above comment crazy

even a bona fide recorded phone call would give them HUGE evidential problems. and even if they had the recording it wouldn't be bona fide.

PPCs just want a written admission of the name of the driver. they see this as a (or the primary) obstacle. Also it then gives them a named victim to send he rest of their laughable paperwork to.

its a percentage game they play don't forget.

as ever they love to suck people into the 'appeals process' - or as I prefer to think of it the 'victim targeting process'.

nothing wrong with picking up unenforceable invoices as a hobby BTW.

Do you open bank accounts get overdrawn, get bank charges and claim the fees are unlawful ?? - why does a person look for trouble ?

To go out there with the intention of getting a ticket/clamped or anything else that will cause you hastle ... whats the point ??

You obviously have FAR too much time on your hands, try getting a social life or something else that will occupy your time.

Sorry but I just find the above comment crazy

Actually I am not the one looking for trouble, that would be the PPC's who knowingly bully and harass people into paying up.

I really hope it's your Company that I end up crossing paths with

Mossycat

That would be CPS then. Not only will you have the pleasure of getting a ticket but you can follow that up by beating them in court and telling everyone about it.

Yawn :roll:, change the record you are still OBSESSED by this company.

If you park within Birmingham and there are signs warning of wheel-clamping then you have a good chance of being done by 'my company'. I am not sure we have any sites in Leeds or around there (we are local, rather than national this way we can respond quickly to cars parked without authorisation and clamp/quickly therefore give our clients the 100% service they ask for).

Yawn , change the record you are still OBSESSED by this company.

If you park within Birmingham and there are signs warning of wheel-clamping then you have a good chance of being done by 'my company'. I am not sure we have any sites in Leeds or around there (we are local, rather than national this way we can respond quickly to cars parked without authorisation and clamp/quickly therefore give our clients the 100% service they ask for).

And how much do you charge for the privilege of removing said clamps?

Nice to hear you provide the 'service' your clients ask for so graciously.

I had the pleasure of receiving an invoice from CPS whilst on business in Wolverhampton recently. Still I have heard nothing back from Perky and his crew.

I am looking forward to receiving some bedding materials for my ferrets. :D

I had the pleasure of receiving an invoice from CPS whilst on business in Wolverhampton recently. Still I have heard nothing back from Perky and his crew.

I am looking forward to receiving some bedding materials for my ferrets. :D

Thanks to their constant trolling, agitation and latterly inability to take a court beating, soon all CPS actions will be defended. It is going to get expensive for 4 people to keep travelling to preliminary hearings! A masterclass in how not to promote a business. Wait for the non-CPS one to pipe up.

Careful now! - every time I mention CPS these days I seem to end up in the bear garden, receiving messages from my mate gagbot

What exactly is the bear garden then?

Coming from West Yorkshire I have only ever heard of a beer garden :)

Mossycat