Regal Credit Consultants Ltd?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5761 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anyone heard of Regal Credit Consultants Ltd?

I have received a letted addressed to the occupier, stating that it is in regards to a very important matter and to phone them.

It is clearly not important to me or I would know who they are, so, sorry, but no phone call from me, but i'm curious to know if anyone has had dealings with them.

Dibs x

Don't know if i'm coming or going!

This is a breach of the OFT guidelines and should be reported,

About Regal

Founded in 1983 by brothers Ray & Bob Spiteri, Regal Credit has grown and now employs around 50 personnel working with various clients ranging from Banking and Finance to Local Authorities, Universities, Health Authorities, Insurance, Mail Order and businesses with Commercial debt, from 'Blue Chip' to SMEs.

No 'one fix' fits every client so bespoke collection strategies are agreed and regularly reviewed to maximise performance.

Regal Credit are Members of 'The Credit Services Association' and comply with all guidelines and regulations for the collection industry. To download a copy of the CSA Code of Practice click here.

Company Registration Number 1665165.

Consumer Credit License number 137226.

Registered under the Data Protection Act 1984.

Tracing Services

Since the business was established the service of Tracing absconded debtors has been a core activity at Regal Credit.

Whilst automatic searches, access to information and system tools have benefited the process, often compensating for reduced levels of information from clients. The cornerstone of our procedures lay with our Tracers making proactive telephone calls to obtain a new residential address or verify information obtained.

Hi ODC,thank you for your reply, who should I report them to, really don't seem to get very far with Trading Standards!

Please tell me how you managed to make RWC go away, I am fed up with going round in circles with these people.

Dibs

• 1 month later...

I received a letter from Regal Credit actually addressed to me and I replied to them almost two weeks ago, however, I have not received a reply.

I have been informed, that they have now Faxed my previous employer (from some years ago), asking for me to contact them regarding my account urgently! So my colleagues at a previous work place are now more than aware of my personal situation.

I have today sent all relevant copies to TS, any other suggestions, please, as I really am quite angry at their blatant disregard to the OFT's guidance on debt collecting.