Sheffield City Council refund of illegal penalties.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5746 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Kirklees has already admitted they collected fines from the public when they were aware the signs were illegal and for the last few months have been paying them back BUT ONLY IF THE VICTIMS WROTE IN REQUESTING A REFUND.

Mossycat

As the song says. " Its A Long Way To Tipperary. "

Shefiields action in my view is a good start on the long road to full acceptance by robbing Clown Halls in this robbing UK where we live.

Some councils will pay up, others will have to be dragged kicking and screaming into the real world.

You will still find Councillor King Canute holding on to his ill gotten brass from us poor motorists, as the waters lap about his head thinking that all he has to do is to tell the tide to turn then every thing will be fine(d)

Any wise person who has owt to do with Parking signs and lines in a Clown Hall near you ought to be taking early retirement, and leave Canute and his oppos to face the music.

My selection would be the Water Music by Mr Handel.

Fresh of the press.

Tramgate fines to be repaid - The Star

The return of money illegally extracted is welcome, but let's not give too many accolades to Sheffield City Council, who were finally forced into this position after a long battle to avoid their responsibilities.

Now if we could only get the same Council to accept that their 'market's' licence fees for shows and exhibitions is also illegal.

68904? Wakefield or Ardesley? 84E was my territory

• 1 month later...

I remember 68904 and 68910 in the early 1960's on Wakefield shed 56A.As you maybe aware, Ardsley had a lot of these tanks (56B).

This loco worked the morning tripper from Wrenthorpe to Batley.