Nationwide bank charges

huskylady
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5790 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

New to this site so please be patient:)

Can anyone recommend a company that can reclaim my bank charges for me, I did try once but got so stressed out with the whole process the only point i got to was receiving my statement from Nationwide stating all the charges...I took one look at the court process and freaked so I have decided to see if i can let a company do it for me....many thanks for reading this

Huskylady

Edited by huskylady

Hi Husky lady. Now you have come to this site, you will get all the help you need to do the claim yourself, why give all your money claimed to someone else? It does seem daunting at first, and we all feel like that at the start, but if you are patient, you will get help and advice how to do it. The court process is very easy and all letters and information you will need is on this site. Good luck.I have just reclaimed from Nationwide, took me 2 years, but worth the wait. Firstly you need to do a SARS request asking for all information to do with your account, template letter is in templates library. There is a £10 fee for this, and they have 40 days to comply.

• Haha 1

Hello and Welcome, Huskylady.

Why pay someone to do it for you, when you can do it yourself :)

Like ammani say's, It really is easier than you think.

I did not have a clue before it found this site, family and friends laughed when I told them I was going to take my Bank to court.

Well their not laughing now, and I'm a few thousand pounds better off :D

Have a look at the step-by-step.......

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-example-step-step-instructions.html

Stick to the timescales and keep this thread updated, there's always someone willing to help you out.

If you get stuck with anything, however small, just post on your thread and you'll get help.

We were all in the same boat as you at the start, but stick with it and you'll get your money back.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

• 2 weeks later...