councle tax/baliffs and levy charges.. need help quick

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5770 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i recieved a letter from the bailiffs with 'notice of intention of seizure' for the sum of

council tax £603.00

court costs £inc

fees £24.50

total £627.50

silly me did not respond and a hand delivered letter arrived on 16 may saying that the balance in full is required of £779.08. i phoned them straight away and paid £100.00 over the phone with me card. and asked about the difference in money due, he said that he will let me know when i make another payment in 2wks. i arranged to make £100 payments every 2 weeks. i phoned a week later to say that my chqe for wages will not be clear and i can make payment 2 days late he accepted that. when i phoned the main office first to ask about the extra charges they said that they do not have my file in the office so cant state what the bailiff had charged. i did point out that they should have a list of costs in the office that applies accross the board, they then got stroppy on the phone and told me to phone the bailiff himself. i phoned him and asked him what the charges where for and he was evasive so i helped him along by saying that the first letter was £24.50 and his hand deloivered one was for £18.00 he then says that theres a £95.00 fee as well. that still left £38.58 out standing he said he will check in my file i said you got it on you. he got louder on the phone so i paid the other £100 as arranged. i phoned me local council and asked them about it and she said that the £95.00 and the £38.58 were for attendence and levy fee. i asked what the levy fee was on and she said that there is nothing on record for goods!!!

she agrees with me that i should not really be paying and says i've got to write to the managers at the bailiffs asking them to waiver the £133.58.

so can anyone help me write this letter in the correct termanology, im happy to pay the 24.50 and 18.00 and the council tax. and will not break the payment plan set up of £100.00 every 2 weeks.

any help would be great.