Help with 1st Credit please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5523 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As far as I know an Inhibition is registered with the Register of Scotland and basically means you are unable to sell your property without their permission. I do not think they can take any action or sell it as this would require them applying to the court to ask for this and having to give good reason also.

It is to make sure they have some security for the debt. I am convinced this is the reason they prusued you so mercilessly.

You could give the register of scotland a call and just speak to them about it - tell them you have received this through and want to check it out, see if they can set your mind at ease:

Registers of Scotland Executive Agency

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thank you both for your quick replys.....Im feeling better already reading ur replies.......I do apologise soundingly like a headcase I just feel lost with the whole situation as I have had no expreince of this kind of thing and when I feel I have it sorted something else comes along and throws it up in the air again :eek:

I was considering sending a SAR but i think its to late for me now and I should just keep up the payments till the end of end......Thanks tho I sorely appreciate all ur help.........

Btw...Im still paying Yuill and Kyle my monthly instalments and not directly to 1st credit?...Will this be the case until the loan is paid off do u reckon?...:???:

Will this be the case until the loan is paid off do u reckon?...
Yes, this should remain the case.

I was considering sending a Subject Access Request but i think its to late for me now and I should just keep up the payments till the end of end
How old do you think the charges might be?

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

To be honest am unawares...the loan was initally taken out 1998....I was made redundant after that sooooo thats were my argument with the Statue barred came in but they sent me a printed copy of transactions showing my last payment 2003/2004????? I couldnt remember and when I asked them for prro of how this payment was made they wouldnt send me then I recved court papers etc etc etc .....the rest is history so mibi I should just button up and shut up and pay these instalements....I think tho from my solicitor etc I have had bad advice.......Its panic in me more than anything and I dont think Ive done myself any favours for behaving like that....Im out of pocket on solicitior fees and all this Im now stuck for years paying these cretons..........I was jst curious if it would be worth my while just to see but its been to court and this decree is now against me and im now paying the instalmetns so prob best just to forget it now .......:evil:

• 1 month later...

Hi Bonny, not sure if you are still thinking of fighting this (hope you are ;)) but check this out, doesn't half give a bit of weight to your case....

The Consumer Forums - Announcements in Forum : Dealing with Debt in Scotland

I think a very angry complaint to the OFT and the FSA for starters?

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

Hey........

Yes I noticed this last week when I was having a nosey and yeah thats good news however could u give me any pointers on how to lodge a complaint against them etc.....I wouldnt know where and how to begin....There conduct is a disgrace but am not sure if I should just leave it as it is and not rock the boat ........:rolleyes: Does this type of thing against 1st Credit really stand for anything????????????? As Im really now dealing solely with Yuill & Kyle and not having much to do with them anymore? :-|