Housing have issued Notice of Seeking Possession...Serious Benefits Problems Any Advice Will be APRECIATED

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5553 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thank You midge & Emma, I have been so busy yesterday and today phoning every possible person sending emails and typing letters and I have a friend who works with kids and have issued out my letters today based on all the advice I have received. I know the school will be very unhappy to receive my letter monday morning when it drops, and I made sure to send that one recorded delivery:p.

I am not so angry today. I trust my son, and even his sister says its a lie based on the fact that its the 1st we have heard that version and also because three educational social workers two of who have spoken with the school first hand when the incident took place said that's not what they or their colleagues were told.

As for the actual incident....my son says that he was on the school bus returning from swimming, he was leaning forward talking to the person in the seat in front when someone from behind jabbed him in his side, he jumped back in his seat and accidentally touched the girls breast sitting beside him, he said he apologised straight away.

Now how it becomes what the school wanted to punish him for or changes yet again to be what they told social services I have no idea. But if I don't have faith in my son no one will. He comes from a family of girls as my two other children are girls 15 & 2, I have ONLY sister's and he has grown up with his aunts as they are still quite young. He has or at least I would like to believe more respect for women than what has been alleged but from the tone of the letter it would appear MY parenting skills are in question.

And that is a very low blow as I am a very strict parent and the fact that the social services letter states...my son is not in trouble but they would like to see where he has learnt such behaviour:mad::eek: Say's it all.

I called the police today and got advice from them and am about to search for a solicitor as I am sure there is a case of slander, defamation of character etc in all this as I really would like to know who is it social services are investigating.

Even the gentleman I initially spoke with on the 14th may suggests that my first comment about the teacher trying to paint my child as a monster may in fact be true even though he disagreed at the time. And the fact that he was told that the parents were not taking the matter further, with such a serious allegation there would have been no choice other than to take it further, so even he is interested to know how the school turned the initial allegation into this.

I was aiming to get the paperwork in the post yesterday so the school could have had their letters as there is NO WAY i am having ANY conversation, I want everything in writing and in hindsight its times like this that you wish you had recorded the first initial conversation however you don't think these things at the time.

However I stand firm in the belief that the truth will come out and that two people who have spoken to the school at the start of all this was told exactly what I was told and confirm this.

I was so angry yesterday I have covered myself by sending letters to the school with all copies of previous correspondence and sent copies with my complaint to Ofsted, the chair of governors, the director of education. So at no point the school can not deny anything as I have named names also I want this investigated and a public apology written & framed to both to my son and myself as to criticise my parenting far enough you are more than entitled but to label my child as some form of sexual MONSTER. The poor child is 10 years old and frightened by the seriousness of it, if he never looks at another girl again who could blame him for fear of sexual assault against them:o

I'm fighting back and ready to go :D who will be my first victim? LBL, Brighthouse.

..."If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life."

I am not here to insult or offend...just to offer advice and seek advice as all this is a learning experience, such is the cycle of life...for those that would wish to insult me for my thoughts or deeds...Stay Blessed for I know my heart is pure with no ill thought towards YOU. :cool:

Nationwide Won:D Benefits returned £577

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

All I can say is chin up and so long as your boy knows that you believe him and still love him that's all that matters.

When you finally get this allegation retracted (I know you will) make sure that there is nothing on his file at the school as this will get passed on to his next school

Hi

All I can say is chin up and so long as your boy knows that you believe him and still love him that's all that matters.

When you finally get this allegation retracted (I know you will) make sure that there is nothing on his file at the school as this will get passed on to his next school

Thank you, this is why I want a solicitor involved as that allegation should never have been made, and I feel its malicious and disgusting for an adult put in a position of trust & responsibility looking after our children.

The fact it took place on the school bus with people all around and at no point in time was this ever mentioned just makes me think that the head is a malicious cow acting out of spite because she realised I was not about to be dictated to with my child....but if that truly is the case she has no business being a head mistress let alone teacher of a school if she finds she is unable to take criticism and also unable to deal with educated parents who who chose to challenge them.

She had her nose put out of joint the first time I won the battle and took my child out of school to be home schooled but she is gonna have her nose pushed further out of joint as all her dirty laundry has been aired with ofsted including the fact that the school failed to issue homework on request when he started at the school failed to have him assessed upon my request including the multiple times I have had to call requesting homework when the kids have returned to school after holidays and up to three weeks later there has been no homework.

If she loses her job then all I can say is let that be a lesson when you issue out false allegations against a child who is not even listened to when he told the truth.

I'm fighting back and ready to go :D who will be my first victim? LBL, Brighthouse.

..."If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life."

I am not here to insult or offend...just to offer advice and seek advice as all this is a learning experience, such is the cycle of life...for those that would wish to insult me for my thoughts or deeds...Stay Blessed for I know my heart is pure with no ill thought towards YOU. :cool:

Midge is right, SSE. You are showing your son that you believe him totally and will always fight for him- there is NOTHING that can possibly make a child feel as secure as possible (given the circumstances).

It is a shocking situation and legal advice is vital.

We have had experience of social services with my son. He has special needs/developmental delay, no-one knows why but, due to volunteer worker worrying we weren't coping social services muscled in. No help was offered of course, apart from voluntary respite foster care (no way, it would make him worse) and attempts to insinuate it was our fault he has issues- lovely people. Luckily his paediatrician(?) and child psychologist supported us and we survived the "core assessment" of our entire family (separately!) that social services insisted on.

My advice is to treat them like a straight laced, stuck up relative who you are forced to visit- be polite, cautiously open and see if you can tape all conversations you have with them- especially any assessment process- as their "notetaking" can prove to be highly inaccurate! (maybe I have some odd relatives)

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Update: I was told by CLA about Discretionary Rent Payments and made an appointment with them which they later called and cancelled as apparently it is for those who are not getting their full rent paid and need a top up. I explained my rent was not being paid none at all.:rolleyes:

I was then informed an officer was looking at my housing benefit again to see if there was some way they could pay me from the period my rent stopped. :eek:

Well as you may have guess I was a lil preoccupied dealing with the issues of the school that I was surprised when I received notification that they have paid money towards rent & ct.

Now why the hell didn't they do this before :mad: instead they were prepared to let the debt mount with nothing paid even though they saw my income was low?

And I have just this second received the post, LA sending acknowledgement of the complaint the LA Ombudsman forwarded apparently I should get a response from them within 14 days.

It really does go to show, and yes I keep saying it, but my housing officer was prepared to sit back and do nothing...he kept telling me " I know you are more than able to get this sorted" well showed him didn't I lazy ass Piers Morgan....he thought he could get away being a bone idol fool and still issuing the letters which put the extra pressure on. Bet he wasn't expecting I should seek help from the ombudsman or the MP so I guess it has just come around an bit him in the a$$ and shows knowledge is power.... and without this knowledge they'd have been happy to see me and my children homeless.

I have a query if anyone can answer.... do you think I could draft a letter to social services which includes:

"There is only an implied license under English Common Law for people to be able to visit me on my property without express permission; the postman and people asking for directions etc (Armstrong v. Sheppard and Short Ltd [1959] 2 Q.B. per Lord Evershed M.R.).

Therefore take note that I revoke license under Common Law for you, or your representatives to visit me at my property and if you do so, then you will be liable to damages for a tort of trespass and action will be taken, including but not limited to, police attendance."

As it states:

"Not all persons seeking access to property are trespassers. The law recognizes the rights of persons given express permission to be on the property ("invitees") and persons who have a legal right to be on the property ("licensees") not to be treated as trespassers; for example, a meter reader on the property to read the meter. A police officer or process server seeking to execute a warrant is a licensee. A surveyor studying the land for government use (usually map making). "

I ask because in her letter she intends to visit tomorrow and I wish to send her an email today as her visit is not welcomed especially as it is based on malicious allegations, and as she herself states my son is in no trouble then I am wondering why she is in fact coming as if it is as her letter implies....to see where he has learnt such behaviour is she implying my parenting skills or activity in my home is at fault?:o

Update::D Why do I get the impression my housing office hates me:D with a passion!!

Just received a phone call....rent has been backdated and paid although at a reduced rate until 6th then full rent 7th (I can live with that:p) my current arrears now stand at a glorious £87.57!!

How he wanted to dictate terms of repayment of £13 something over 26 weeks...hell this ain't a loan and he already knows what I am currently getting so I told him my offer was £10 a week and I refused to make a promise to pay more than I can afford especially as from the 7th full rent is paid....

He is a sarky b-terd but guess what I don't even care cause I am the one with the glory an he can go pee on someone else's parade!!:D:lol:

Thanks ALL 1 down how many left to go lol now I am gonna call DWP's ombudsman and have a chat with them over this investigation...and see what I can get done that side... I have my dr's appointment today so I hope she prepared to listen to my long list of problems.

I haven't been on line for a while, computer breakdown. Actully you need only have offered them £3.50, minimum amount they will accept for the arrears. Its surprising once an MP gets involved how they jolly things up. I know my daughter's MP was brilliant when Lloyds where taking her benefits for bank charges.

Good luck with the rest of the problems, I'm sure somewhere there is a god!!! and he'll appear when you least expect it.

Update: since my appointment which I had to reschedule today as was dealing with my son's issues yeterday that I forgot:eek: my doctor has told me what my friends have been saying ...she feels I am depressed and scored me as moderatley depressed, she claims all the stress is what she believes causing the severe migraines and has referred me to a councilor as well as a neurologist and wantes me to also have a full blood test.

Mostly she has advised me I need to take time to look after me, easier said then done with everything thats been going on :( and three children that depend on ME I know I have done a lot for myself with everything thats happening but somehow I feel helpless or maybe its just wishing I had someone to go through this with than constantly being alone because alone is a very lonely place and this is coming from someone who ACTUALLY likes their own company.

Glad to see that something is happening at last, at least the majority of your rent. One less thing to worry about.

The fact that you post on this thread, and others, and all the people that read them and comment and give help means you're not alone. You have a ton of people going through this with you. I know I look to see for any updates and hope to see things improving for you, as I'm sure many others do too. Even if some of us can't offer advice, we can at least give you some kind of moral support. So... you're not alone at all.:).

Take care.

Regards etc...

Thank you gni ;) it's not just that though is being a parent alone it takes two to make a child but I am the only one raising them feeding them fighting for them, and also being single ain't no fun either if you get my drift:oops:. I used to be on myspace., I have spent more time on here than anywhere else...anyone would think I don't have a life, and right now my life is consumed with this, for every step I make forward I seem to get put back double. Since I got up today at midday which was only because I am exhausted totally drained and really didn't want to get out of bed today I have opened the post and spent an 1hr and a half phoning tom dick & harry as it would appear my fines that I am already paying....the magistrates courts are trying to get payment twice for the same fines it took so long to sort out as people told me the payment card I am using doesn't exist...when asked where the money is going to that I pay every week...she cant answer it...it wasn't until I called another number after already calling 8 different numbers speaking 3 different people 4th person later did what the other couldn't do which was find the account I am paying on all the fines and show that I was right, I am being billed twice for the same fines I am already paying,....

I had to have a cry as I am frustrated mentally (ain't saying nothing about sexually wouldn't be surprised if this libido has gone abroad with all the stress:rolleyes:) for every hurdle I always seem to hit an unexpected obstacle...and don't even have a partner to share my troubles/burdens or responsibilities...the way money is my next thing is how the heck am I gonna afford my sons new uniform for secondary school!

My daughter has already accused me of letting myself go and that says a lot...because if I am honest I don't get dressed any more I sit in my pjays everyday...I leave the house only if I really need to. so therefore even my appearance hasn't been given much erm attention.

Of course you're depressed! You feel like the world is on your shoulders and you constantly have to fight for yourself and your kids. I'm sure when some of this storm of excrement (being polite) that you are trying to deal with clears up, you will start to feel better and more positive- you will see that the only reason things are better because YOU have done it.

Look at today- you had a mess with the fines being duplicated- but you sorted it out. That is an achievement. (from experience I know this)

And you did it.

Of course things are very difficult at the moment- no-one else is helping you. Its not fair but its true. I hope that people on this site can provide some sort of support because everyone needs someone at least to moan to, if not get more than moral support.

And please tell your daughter that she has a choice. She can have a Mum who is temporarily living in pjays but is doing everything she can to look after all of the family, keeping food on the table and a roof over their heads.

Or she can have a mother who wears new clothes, make up, goes to the hairdressers and beauticians, but they can be evicted, have nothing to eat and go into care.

Which do you think she wants?

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hi

I don't know which part of the country you are in but if you have a Childrens Centre nearby they will be able to help.

They can help apply for grants for things such as school uniform and they could offer help with a nursery/childminder place (funded) to give you a break.

Also if you ask at CAB they should be able to help with finding some charities that give grants for such things.

Well just to add to things just had an accident in my car other driver was on the phone and turned in front of me as I was pulling out so yep someone up there doesn't like me:(

As for the grants I will phone around and find out because any small thing will be a big help, thank you;)

Today is now 3 weeks since I issued my complaint to DWP and it has now been a total of 11.5 weeks since my initial interview, and no one can tell me they cant find that one piece of evidence that say I did/didn't get money in April 2005 so I have now forwarded my complaint plus there response to the DWP ombudsman in addition to a letter which details what the results of their actions has brought about.

And hopefully someone will look into it based on the evidence they are looking for shows the case has not been dealt with correctly as they could and should have been able to show from week one that I did not in fact get money from LEA in April 2005.

I also called ofsted for advice and they are going to investigate my complaint against the school in addition they have told me to requesting a meeting and if they refuse I should request one with the chair of governors. So I have put it in writing and as the school did not acknowledge my last letter I have told them I will be attending Monday 14th which should give them enough time to receive my letter sent today first class recorded delivery. Should they choose to cancel well then the chair of governors it will be. But I will say it doesn't appear the social worker came as no calling card was put through my door although they did not respond to the email I sent them which was a copy of the letter I had to the school.

So I guess I will just keep playing the waiting game. But I pushed for an interview next week as the school break up the 18th and I would like my and my sons apology before the school year ends.:p

I pushed for an interview next week as the school break up the 18th and I would like my and my sons apology before the school year ends.:p

Likewise, the school will be aware of the end-of-term date. If they are aware they have messed this up, you can be sure that they will be doing their utmost to delay things until then !!!

On some things I am very knowledgeable, on other things I am stupid. Trouble is, sometimes I discover that the former is the latter or vice versa, and I don't know this until later - maybe even much later. Read anything I write with the above in mind.

Well this is why I am not leaving them any choice as the whole thing has been badly handled and if they do choose to cancel I have advised them I will be informing ofsted on their lack of communication and cooperation in addition to going straight to the chair of governors.

I am not going to sit and let this slide as they have made a habit of ignoring my requests and further more when I brought up their ofsted inspection which was 2006 which in my opinion was disgusting as they received a satisfactory with many faults placed against teaching practicing meaning children when obviously noted as being below average documented in the report which is what my son is which is why I requested him being assessed, thinking the problem was on his part but after what I read today there is no wonder he is behind...as even 3weeks after Christmas I had to call the school to complain how homework had not even been issued. Which I would have thought that the teachers should have had a class room teaching plan drawn up for the first week of school.

Received a letter today from the Chair of Governors, it states "our complaints policy normally requires that an informal approach to a member of the governing body should first be undertaken in respect of complaints before moving to consideration of a formal complaint, and I am disappointed that you felt unable to take this opportunity to resolve your complaint"

Now can someone tell me or is it just me, would you not say the head mistress reporting you & your child to social services and making out your 10 year old child is a sexual predator or the fact she actually lied is cause for a formal complaint rather than an informal one:rolleyes: not withstanding the schools failure to comment or acknowledge ones letter?

They have made an appointment for me to attend on next week for a meeting with the Vice Chair of the governing body.;)

Hi sse

I think they are trying to stall things. Try and take someone nuetral with you to the meeting to take notes (possibly the Educational welfare Officer)for you and make sure you take copies of all the correspondence you have on the matter.

If possible talk to OFSTED again and tell them the meeting date and get their advice on how they would expect things to be dealt with.

Hope all goes well

I'm taking a friend of mine with me and will even make sure my dictaphone is properly charged:D

Well I had a call from the housing benefit investigator who shock horror managed to contact the dwp investigator....they have decided to just deal with the periods I went back to uni 06/07 :rolleyes: somehow they have decided they are not going back any further or investigating whether I got money from the LEA in April 2005, could that possibly be because they couldn't find anything as what I had been telling them all along was true...I didn't get any blummin money:p...idiots, yes I know they have their job to do but it didn't really take this long to get info on 06/07 so it is plain to see they were trying to get SOMETHING on me only to find I am actually truthful:eek:

So now I am having to wait for my interview which he said he will write me. I wonder how much longer that will take.....:rolleyes:

I'm taking a friend of mine with me and will even make sure my dictaphone is properly charged:D

Good for you SSE, a little bit of advice, although you prob dont need it, try not to lose your temper or let the wind you up and saying things that you will regret later (they will try) also make a list of the points that you wish to make and try not to get side tracked, then after the meeting write to them stating what you believe that the outcome was.

i.e.

it was agreed/disagreed that this took place

that this should take place

that this will now happen/not happen

then restate "this is my understanding of all that took place at our meeting, if I have misunderstood or am mistaken in my understanding, then can you please restate the outcome of the meeting in a manner that I will find easier to follow"

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

:D I will do my best though I must admit its gonna be hard keeping my cool with the head as she had no business informing social services when she knew what she was reporting was a lie, but hopefully she will learn one great lesson....it doesn't pay to be telling porkies:D

Just remember you have the moral high ground over this and they are pooping themselves and will be hoping that you DO lose your temper as they will then use this against you.

So the more controlled you are the more frustrating it will be for them;)

Go get them girl:D

sweetnsexyenglish, have you contacted the local authority regarding a 'discretionary housing payment'. Different authorities have different forms and ways of applying but as you have an underlying eligability for HB then give it a shot if you already haven't. You dont have to pay it back and you could argue that because of the delay in receiving HB its causing you extreme hardship. Just phone them up and ask, they will know what you are on about. Also remember, HB is awarded if you are on low income, it is not linked to other benefits, so you dont have to be on income support for example.

Also appologies as I haven't read all of your post if this has been dealt with but the notice of possession, have they used grounds for this, for example ground 8 rent arrears or is it under the accelerated possession, section 21 if you are an assured shorthold.

Billy.