Capital Bank Charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5785 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I wonder if somebody can help me. I purchased a car on finance through Capital bank. I am 3 years into the repayments. I have had a couple of difficulties along the way with keeping up with the repayments. I have received charges some month of over £50. Do you think that I have a case for claiming back the charges. ????

I Claimed my charges back.......... Ask for a statement of all charges. and once you have a total request the payment from them. They first offered half the money. I rejected this and said that I would persue them through the courts. The following week a cheque arrived in the post for the full amount without any arguments !! so go gor it !!! :p

My account was cleared when I collected the charges from them . How long do you still have to pay. ? It shouldn't matter if your account is open or closed they are still charges that you can recover.........

I claimed them about six months ago. The account had been cleared a few months before that............ My charges over the years were £1200 !! and they paid up in full........ :p

Hi

Just ask them for a list of all charges to date on account number xxxxxxx

It comes back like a statement that lists the charges. Your next letter is in reference to charges from ( date of 1st charge till the last one on the account ) They were quite quick in sending the statement through. Don't know if I was just one of the lucky ones to get a quick pay oit ! good luck and keep me posted.......

• 2 weeks later...

Now you have a figure send a polite letter requesting the charges that have been made to your account . Guaranteed they will refuse............

That is when you get a bit tougher and state that you will have no further option than to go through the courts to persue your money.... Fingers crossed...