booker management

chefe8
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5804 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Chefe8 and welcome to the Barclays forum.

Could you start your own thread. Click on the NEW THREAD button at the top or bottom of the Barclays forum page, give yourself a title, and you're away.....

You could also confirm when you last paid anything towards this debt.

See you on your new thread.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

hello everyone i recived a letter asking me to pay abalance is been more than six years last time i made payment year 2000 so please can eny one tell me what i can do thankyou

hello everyone i revived letter asking me to pay balance of account is been more than sex years last time i made a payment it was round 2000

i just went to now the next step thankyou

Hi Chefe8.

Glad to see you here on your own thread which you can now use for your queries.

Take a look at letter M here - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-bailiffs-advice/20758-creditors-dcas-letter-templates.html

Adapt the letter to reflect your circumstances, don't sign your name but print it, send off by Rec'd Del'y.

Keep copies of all correspondance.

Don't call the DCA and, if they call you, refuse to answer their security questions, tell them to put anything in writing, then hang up.

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thankyou Slick 132 Fortthe Information What I Went To Now Do I Replay To Ther Letter Or Not And Also Because Is Been More Than Six Years Can They Still Take Me To Court Or Can They Vesit Me At Home Thanks

Hi chefe8

Can you try and keep to just this thread now :) Its hard to keep track of what advice you have been given if you keep starting new threads :) just use the 'Post Reply' at the bottom :)

As the debt seems to be statute barred then unless there is a CCJ (County Court Judgment) on this debt then there is not much they can do :)

saint

You Said Unless There Is County Court Judgment Ther Is Not Much They Can Do But In Ther Letter Saying That We Note From Our Records That You Have Outstanding Balance Under A County Court Judgement In The Sum Of But I Have No Idea Of Jadgement Because In Last 8 Years I Moved 5 Address Thanks

Thankyou Saintly 1 You Said Unless Ther Is County Court Judgment Ther Is Not Much They Can Do But In The Letter They Sent Me Saying That We Note From Our Records That You Have Oustanding Balance Under A County Courtjudgement In The Sum Of But Ihave No Idea Of This Jadgement Because Ni Last 8 Years I Moved 5 Times Thanks

Hi Chefe 8 If You Type Everything In Upper Case It Comes Out Harder To Read Please Use Paragraphs And A Full Stop Now And Again To Make Your Posts Easier To Read Thank You ;)

hi saintly1 they have to apply to court and they have to have good reason for not contacting me for six years ok i do understand that but like i said i had no idea of court judgement because i moved so meny times so can i just egnore them thanks

Chefe8,

Can you please stop posting on the other "Booker" thread - it confuses the other member's thread and we can't help you properly if you leave posts dotted around the forum.

Please use your thread here to deal with your case.

You posted

hi saintly 1 they have to apply to court and they have to have good reason for not contacting me for last six years ok i do understand that but like i said i have no idea of court judjement because i moved so meny times and i went to now if the court judjement make eny deference

after six years or just egnore them thanks

The fact that you moved 5 times in the last 8 years may be considered good reason for the DCA not contacting you until now. If there really is a CCJ for this debt and the DCA takes this back to court, a judge would consider your case and make a decision based on the information presented.

I assume you knew about the original debt and you now know there may be a CCJ against you because of it. I don't know if ignoring the DCA will make them go away and we wouldn't recommend that action.

If you don't want to contact the DCA, you could wait and see what their next move is.

If this does go back to court and the debt is confirmed, the court would have to allow you to time to repay the debt according to your present income and expenditure.